The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Cloud Thread!

imperative said:
Oh Jac! Those pics are amazing! Loved them all. Love the last one best ,looks like your whippy has jumped up high and got himself his own little piece of cloud (w00t)   Fab pics hun as always :huggles:

Jax

Gosh - brilliant, my pictures would never come out that good.. What cameras are you using

Kell

so many brilliant, stunning and plain beautiful pics :wub: :thumbsup: I love clouds/the sky. Just wish i had a good camera :( This is a pic i took the other day out of car window on way back over cannock chase, It was a lovely night and we'd just spotted some baby deer too :wub:

excuse the quality, doesnt do it justice from a camera phone! :b ( oh, and the tree!)

SUNSET_CANNOCK_CHASE.JPG

whippynit said:
so many brilliant, stunning and plain beautiful pics :wub:   :thumbsup: I love clouds/the sky.  Just wish i had a good camera :(    This is a pic i took the other day out of car window on way back over cannock chase, It was a lovely night and we'd just spotted some baby deer too :wub:
excuse the quality, doesnt do it justice from a camera phone! :b ( oh, and the tree!)

Thats beautiful Lisa. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine are pretty pathetic conpared to your lots.. some are really beautiful.. funny how we just take clouds for granted !!

at the farm

jennysbarefootpassage003.jpg

In Germany ignore the idiots standing infront of the view .. such posers :- "

4427109520a5688588098l.jpg

This one isn't a patch on the Jamaica sunset I posted earlier but I couldn't resist having a shot at it .......... this is a late sunset view from my garden (think it was Thursday evening last week)

DSCF0125.jpg

Elizabeth, Ive always loved these photos... :cheers: Brilliant. :wub:

Superb photos Elizabeth. The last one of the red sky is amazing. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

took these yesterday morning when the sun was rising,taken from the car

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

Lovely pictures Trish, I especially like the first one.. :wub:

I see someone has nicked a load of mine,or is it just my pc that they're not coming up on.I know they were a bit big,but i had just learned how to post pix from photobucket,and did'nt know how to resize them.Have it sussed now though. ...Billy...

i thought i would put these on..........i think there great!

The start of Katrina

These pictures were taken by a man in

Magee, MS where the eye of the storm passed thru - what an experience.

Magee is 150 miles North of Waveland, Mississippi where the Hurricane made land fall.

They are remarkably dramatic.

clouds.jpg

untitlecl.jpg

cloud.jpg

c.jpg

Wow they are amazing pictures :thumbsup: .. cant the weather/clouds etc behave really weird... :blink:

I watched the programme STORM last night...in 1987....wow that wind certainly did some damage.. (w00t) Kew gardens were completely devastated and 90per cent (think) of the trees in southern england were damaged.

we all sat and watched that, i was 17 at the time, and cant quite remember it being that bad :unsure:

fantastic photos of katrina,wouldnt it have been frightening been there :eek:

blimey yes, i was there about 5 months before it happened!, such a lovely place and lovely people...........must have been terrifying :eek:

love the second one with the sun :thumbsup:

thanks...mind you they seem a bit lame when you look at some of the pics on here

:b Ive got one I took before I left for work last week. I hope its ok Ive never

taken a pic of the sky before (well :lol: not on purpose anyway) :- "

ozzy104.jpg

Back