The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Cloud Thread!

littlenell said:
:b Ive got one I took before I left for work last week. I hope its ok Ive never taken a pic of the sky before (well :lol: not on purpose anyway) :- "

ozzy104.jpg

Thats lovely... :cheers:

and so are yours Sarah....really nice.

What better than clouds with a whippet silhouetted in front...sorry not great clouds... :lol:

com_Blue_19_10_07_070.jpg

jinnyfizz said:
This is such a lovely thread  :D
I finally found a picture I've been looking for.  We were using it as a background on our old desktop pc  (w00t)

My husband took it when we were on holiday in Jamaica 4 years ago.  I was always fascinated by cloud bank on the horizon which was there night and day  :thumbsup:

jam1.jpg

Was showing this to someone,and they recon if you did a wee bit of work with the foreground in this pic,then it might be worth a fair few quid.

a couple of sunrises taken this morning :thumbsup:

it was very foggy when i took this one

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Like your photos trish.......

but those of Katrina :- " ...just glad I wasn't there

Pauline

I keep meaning to say how glad I am that I started this thread. :thumbsup: There have been some fantastic photos on here - I've really enjoyed looking at them! :) Hope there's still more to come. :cheers:

trish g said:

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

Love the way the 2nd one is composed.The 2/3 thingy realy work's when you see the way this was taken,with the tree to one side.Lovely pic Trish

apologies for the quality as scanned images

Applecross

Applecross.jpg

Skye

Skye.jpg

Tara__s_pup__s_born_07_10_07_078.jpgJust missed the right moment last night,and they did'nt come out too good,as i was trying stupid thing's with the camera.

rollrightstonesoct20th005.jpg

rollrightstonesoct20th008.jpg

rollrightstonesoct20th007.jpg

Poor picture quality compared to most on here, but I love the way shadows and mist work together :p

billyboy45 said:
trish g said:

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

Love the way the 2nd one is composed.The 2/3 thingy realy work's when you see the way this was taken,with the tree to one side.Lovely pic Trish

thanks billyboy :thumbsup: the tree wasnt intentional as i was in a moving car when i took this,the hubby was doing about 50mph :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought it was about time this one was back up,as it was getting left way back there.These are the cause of the downpour's weve been having for the last 24 hour's,and it look's like were in for it again tonight. ...Billy...

PA280444.jpg

I took these from my garden this evening

DSCF7452.jpg

DSCF7490.jpg

DSCF7481.jpg

DSCF7493.jpg

DSCF7492.jpg

A couple of sunset pictures I took this afternoon. :thumbsup:

20071103_1642.jpg

20071103_1644cc.jpg

Wow - some beautiful sunset shots....

Trish that sky is absolutely beautiful. :wub: :cheers:

Janimal said:
Wow - some beautiful sunset shots....
Trish that sky is absolutely beautiful. :wub:   :cheers:

sent them in to the bbc weather pic and are now on their site for november pics (w00t)

Back