The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

here,s up date pic,s,,,,,i think i was abit early for there eyes opening maybe be 3///4 days,,,, :b however here,s 10 pics,,,,dog pup

5-1.jpg

1-1.jpg
The pups are looking lovely :wub: ,can't wait to see them with their eyes open :)

ahaa the fatty light fawn with lucy has a white tip on tail,,,the other light fawn doesnt have a white tipp on tail,,,the other light fawn has a white tip on nose,,,,,,,

then i could be wrong but on photo,s i think the other light fawn doesnt have a white tip

pup with lucy on left,,,,,just looks darker in photo,,,,this was all lightest fawns bitches together,,,(((as i put red fawn bitch with fawn dog,,,in othere pics )))

2-1.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
10.jpg

So does this gorgeous lad have a name yet Adam, he's lovely & stands out like a sore thumb :wub:

he does stand out a mile,more than happy with this little fella,i think eddie suits him what do you think?.which ones it going to be then vicky? choices choices :thumbsup:

here,s up date pic,s,,,,,i think i was abit early for there eyes opening maybe be 3///4 days,,,, :b however here,s 10 pics,,,,

7-1.jpg

All the pups are gorgeous. I like the pup lying with its head at the back of Adam & Claira's black dog with its ear turned up and a white chin.

Great pics :thumbsup:

The pups are all gorgeous Sean and look very healthy good luck to all new owners Im sure you wont be dissapointed

Sandra

All the pups have homes now :D Fawn dog has got a good racing home in England :thumbsup:

Best wishes to all the lucky new owners :luck: :luck: :luck:

thats good news vicky

he,s a little belter,,,,,,,,sean says he sits on his own alot :D ,,,,,maybe thats him thinking he,s champ already ,,thinks he,s better than the rest :lol: ,,,i think he only snuggles up to the rest when he whats some heat :lol:

g.w.n was meant to be like that in his litter,,,must be a dog thing :lol:

All the pups have homes now :D Fawn dog has got a good racing home in England :thumbsup:
Glad to hear that the Fawn dog has a great new racing home ;)

:luck: Good luck to all the lucky new owners :luck:

another litter of beauties good luck everyone who has one :luck:

Already heard ;) Chuffed to bits who's got him.Best of :luck: to his new owners :thumbsup:

looks like i wont be working some days this week vicky (w00t) ,,,,can u guess what that means?????????????? more puppy pic,s (w00t)

thats if u want any ??????????????????? :lol: ( silly question ) :lol:

if u do decide to fly up,,,on plane to see pup,s,,,,,and u get to fly in to dundee,,,,,,dont get the pilot that lands in the tay river,,,or ull get wet, :lol: ,,,iam sure its the same piolet that lands in tree,s ,,which was in the paper,s early this year :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s its a small communty off piolets up here ,,,u dont get a choice :lol: :lol: :lol: p.s hope that doent scare u they havent killed any one yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back