The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stud Dogs - Do They Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
going back to the subject does a dog change in my experience NO.

helen whos the bitch your dog is breeding with ?and why have they picked your dog!

i know he has two cornish championships

which he was very lucky to get as marks dog would of won if it didn't get attacked by that big bull cross that attacked a few dogs.

marks dog gave up in the final because of that didnt even run to the first hurdle and was running shy in the triple jump.

not knocking your dog but thought this was needed to be said.

jane

jane123 said:
going back to the subject does a dog change in my experience NO.

helen whos the bitch your dog is breeding with ?and why have they picked your dog!

i know he has two cornish championships

which he was very lucky to get as marks dog would of won if it didn't get attacked by that big bull cross that attacked a few dogs.

marks dog gave up in the final because of that didnt even run to the first hurdle and was running shy in the triple jump.

not knocking your dog but thought this was needed to be said.

jane

Perhaps they just like the look of the dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i just say that i think this is all getting a little out of hand. The nasty comments and the arguements.

I do not want to fall out with any body, as far as im concerned everyones dogs are as good anyones. They all do their best and each dog is good in its own way.

In my defense i would like to say that most of the coments put on here have actually been writen by mark himself and not me. I am on here to have a general chit chat about lurcher things and not to have arguements or have people dislike me, that is the last thing i want. I DO NOT have any problems with anyone, im just a lurcher owner who is proud of her dog as is everyone else. Please can this all stop, i thought this was a good website. :b

helsbels16 said:
Can i just say that i think this is all getting a little out of hand.  The nasty comments and the arguements.I do not want to fall out with any body, as far as im concerned everyones dogs are as good anyones.  They all do their best and each dog is good in its own way.

In my defense i would like to say that most of the coments put on here have actually been writen by mark himself and not me. I am on here to have a general chit chat about lurcher things and not to have arguements or have people dislike me, that is the last thing i want.  I DO NOT have any problems with anyone, im just a lurcher owner who is proud of her dog as is everyone else.  Please can this all stop, i thought this was a good website. :b

A WORD OF ADVICE FOR YOU HELEN.......DONT ALLOW ANYONE TO USE YOU AS A MESSENGER :thumbsup: THATS WHY THIS TOPIC WENT OFF COURSE :( GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR LURCHER AND I HOPE HE AS LOTS OF GIRL FRIENDS :wub:

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back