The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stud Dogs - Do They Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have you know that i am very much an [SIZE=21pt]INDEPENDENT WOMAN[/SIZE] thank you very much!!! :rant: :rant: :thumbsup:

We just happen to have the same opionions on most things! :teehee:

helsbels16 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
helsbels16 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
Helen,is your great grandfather Markbrick? :)

Why do you say that???????

You & Markbrick both have the same trumpet playing style.............................................you both like blowing it loudly :lol:

:luck: with your stud dog duties Helen :thumbsup:

:cheers: well no we are not related.................but we both are cornish and both are very proud of our dogs and not ashamed to say it!!!! :p

If you dont shout about it then no one will hear you! :teehee:

Thanks very much :thumbsup:

As long as the record doesn't get stuck :- " by the way uncle mark's from Oldham, so he's not cornish :oops: :luck:

TOMTHUMB said:
helsbels16 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
helsbels16 said:
TOMTHUMB said:

You & Markbrick both have the same trumpet playing style.............................................you both like blowing it loudly :lol:

:cheers: well no we are not related.................but we both are cornish and both are very proud of our dogs and not ashamed to say it!!!! :p

As long as the record doesn't get stuck :- " by the way uncle mark's from Oldham, so he's not cornish :oops: :luck:

:oops: :oops: My mistake.

We both live in cornwall which is good enouth. :teehee:

And for as long as i am alive the same things will be said about my dog.....soon to be -dogs, because i love them! :wub: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
helsbels16 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
helsbels16 said:
TOMTHUMB said:

[/quot

MARKBRICK CORNISH (w00t) (w00t) :lol: :blink:

TOMTHUMB said:
helsbels16 said:
TOMTHUMB said:

who are you tomthumb :wacko: .

if helen wants to shout about her dog she can.

if u have a problem with mark take it out on him not helen! :rant: :rant:

jane

jane123 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
helsbels16 said:
TOMTHUMB said:

jane

Thank you very much Jane :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT ME AND MARK ARE FRIENDS AND WE ARE BOTH VERY DEDICATED LURCHER OWNERS. HE IS A NICE GENUINE GUY.

I THINK THAT IT IS VERY SAD THAT SO MANY LURCHER PEOPLE HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS IN THIER LIVES WITH OTHER LURCHER OWNERS.

I UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION BUT IS THERE REALLY ANY NEED FOR THE BITCHINESS. :angry:

FOR GOD SAKE IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ANYONE ELSE CAN IT NOT BE SAID TO THERE FACE RATHER THAN BEHIND THEIR BACK TO OTHER PEOPLE.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED EVERY DOG IS FANTASTIC IN ITS OWN WAY AND EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO BE PROUD OF THEM.

THANK YOU :unsure:

jane123 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
helsbels16 said:
TOMTHUMB said:

jane

WIND YOUR NECK IN JANE123 I WAS JUST HAVING A BIT OF FUN WITH HELEN

WHICH I THOUGHT SHE HANDLED IT IN THE SPIRIT IT WAS INTENDED :clown:

I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY UNCLE MARK.....WELL ONLY THE GAY BOOTS HE WAS WEARING WHILST HE WAS JUDGING :- "

IT APPEARS THAT ITS YOU WHO HAS THE PROBLEM......NOW RUN ALONG AND PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIE DOLL :))

TT

:- " Sorry but after watching this episode of 'lets support the brick' or the really so boreing conversation of 'is the greyhondxwhippet a lurcher' if it is not then what is it? please enlighten me,as to why people keep knocking this cross is beyond me :angry: And as for helens comments i think u have taken it beyond a joke, you go on about people bragging about there dogs but this is all you do, i have travelled the length an breadth of the country this season carrying the cornish name with me, of us down here having good dogs. I have met some truly great lurcher people and put my dogs up against the best. I have lost a few but won alot. Once you have done this and been up against the best in the country then start your bragging. How you can attack me for bragging when i was merely showing pride in my dog for finishing a race and winning a championship (fair and square), after coming back from having a broken leg, she is one special dog. So please stop knocking the greyhoundxwhippet i never attack other crosses and neither should you.

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Marks gay boots.

Tom Thumb its good when ur on this site every 1 comes alive (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

:cheers:

Joe

mck said:
:- " Sorry but after watching this episode of 'lets support the brick' or the really so boreing conversation of 'is the greyhondxwhippet a lurcher' if it is not then what is it? please enlighten me,as to why people keep knocking this cross is beyond me :angry: And as for helens comments i think u have taken it beyond a joke, you go on about people bragging about there dogs but this is all you do, i have travelled the length an breadth of the country this season carrying the cornish name with me, of us down here having good dogs. I have met some truly great lurcher people and put my dogs up against the best. I have lost a few but won alot. Once you have done this and been up against the best in the country then start your bragging. How you can attack me for bragging when i was merely showing pride in my dog for finishing a race and winning a championship (fair and square), after coming back from having a broken leg, she is one special dog. So please stop knocking the greyhoundxwhippet i never attack other crosses.

WELL SAID SIR :thumbsup: YOU'RE A TRUE SPORTS PERSON :thumbsup: AND YOU HAVE CARRIED THE CORNISH FLAG WITH PRIDE AND HONOUR AND I SALUTE YOU

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE BYE.....YOU TURNED UP ON THE DAY 2 TAKE ON ALL COMERS :thumbsup: AND LIKE WE SAY FROM THE BLACK COUNTRY.....YO DOGS A GOODUN

TT

TOMTHUMB said:
AND LIKE WE SAY FROM THE BLACK COUNTRY.....YO DOGS A GOODUNTT

Ahh reminds me of that lovely chat up line I got in Scotland..... ''Do you have any black country in you?''

er.... no? :blink:

''Would you like any?'' (w00t)

Your not related to any particular smooth talking non-ped racer are you by any chance?! o:)

mck said:
:- " Sorry but after watching this episode of 'lets support the brick' or the really so boreing conversation of 'is the greyhondxwhippet a lurcher' if it is not then what is it? please enlighten me,as to why people keep knocking this cross is beyond me :angry: And as for helens comments i think u have taken it beyond a joke, you go on about people bragging about there dogs but this is all you do, i have travelled the length an breadth of the country this season carrying the cornish name with me, of us down here having good dogs. I have met some truly great lurcher people and put my dogs up against the best. I have lost a few but won alot. Once you have done this and been up against the best in the country then start your bragging. How you can attack me for bragging when i was merely showing pride in my dog for finishing a race and winning a championship (fair and square), after coming back from having a broken leg, she is one special dog. So please stop knocking the greyhoundxwhippet i never attack other crosses and neither should you.
:) I'm proud to be Cornish and it's nice to hear our dogs doing well, hopefully i might be able to carry the Cornish name with me next year if Leia runs as well as i think she will. :lol: Good Luck, Russell for the rest of the year. :thumbsup: Diane,

P.S Might see you on Sunday at Helston if you are going. :teehee:

wild whippies said:
TOMTHUMB said:
AND LIKE WE SAY FROM THE BLACK COUNTRY.....YO DOGS A GOODUNTT

Ahh reminds me of that lovely chat up line I got in Scotland..... ''Do you have any black country in you?''

er.... no? :blink:

''Would you like any?'' (w00t)

Your not related to any particular smooth talking non-ped racer are you by any chance?! o:)

NOT THAT I KNOW OF :unsure: BUT MY DAD DID HAVE A BIKE :sweating:

I LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS YOU GORGEOUS SMOOTH TALKING DOLLY BIRD :wub:

TT ;)

it wasnt russell dogs that run a bye? and am not actually sure whose it was but i get the impression that it was aimed at joes dog.

does make me chuckle if a dog wins that they dont like the breed theres always an excuse to why it must of won.

I am sure joe would explain this if he had read previous postings :D

gabbitas31 said:
mck said:
:) I'm proud to be Cornish and it's nice to hear our dogs doing well, hopefully i might be able to carry the Cornish name with me next year if Leia runs as well as i think she will. :lol: Good Luck, Russell for the rest of the year. :thumbsup: Diane,

P.S Might see you on Sunday at Helston if you are going. :teehee:

LOOK OUT 4 ME GABBITAS :thumbsup: COMING 4 A NOSEY 8) IF YOUR LUCKS IN I MAY TREAT YOU AND STEVE AT THE NORWAY INN :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
[SIZE=14pt]OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!    MY MATES DOG HAS JUST SERVED A BITCH....AND HES ONLY WENT AND CHANGED INTO A BRICKLAYER[/SIZE] !!  :eek:   :eek:

j ;) hn

Is his backside sore (w00t)

WELL SAID SIR YOU'RE A TRUE SPORTS PERSON AND YOU HAVE CARRIED THE CORNISH FLAG WITH PRIDE AND HONOUR AND I SALUTE YOU

DONT WORRY ABOUT THE BYE.....YOU TURNED UP ON THE DAY 2 TAKE ON ALL COMERS AND LIKE WE SAY FROM THE BLACK COUNTRY.....YO DOGS A GOODUN

TT

it wasnt russell dogs that run a bye? and am not actually sure whose it was but i get the impression that it was aimed at joes dog.

does make me chuckle if a dog wins that they dont like the breed theres always an excuse to why it must of won.

I am sure joe would explain this if he had read previous postings :D

think Tom Thumb got told a few storys and got his wires crossed. (w00t)

my dog got a bye on the weekend ur on about Tom Thumb then brought his self through and won. :cheers:

Joe :cheers:

TOMTHUMB said:
gabbitas31 said:
mck said:

LOOK OUT 4 ME GABBITAS :thumbsup: COMING 4 A NOSEY 8) IF YOUR LUCKS IN I MAY TREAT YOU AND STEVE AT THE NORWAY INN :thumbsup:

:lol: I'll hold you to that, TOMTHUMB :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back