The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Straight S/leauge Qualifers

if you turn off at juc 30 onto A619 TOWARDS STAVELEY,IT SHOULD DIRECT YOU THE DIVERSION WAY :wacko:
David dont follow diversion signs it takes you to junc 29a turn off. On 619 turn left after Motor Save car sales , follow signs for Poolsbrook Country Park ignore road closed turn right where road is closed onto Stavely Rd. down to end of Rd, turn right track at top of road.

tajaweed non runner dee im at work sunday ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry: :angry:

ib thought m2g was 36 :unsure: maybe the champs sheet will help anyone

Still waiting for a couple of phone calls regarding dogs racing or not ....as soon as the owners have phoned i will put up the program

Thanks

Still waiting for a couple of phone calls regarding dogs racing or not ....as soon as the owners have phoned i will put up the program
Thanks
(w00t) calls at 1am, -_- -_- .

giving roddy a run at dawdon see how he goes :nuke: :wacko: :sweating: :thumbsup:

For anyone that's not sure on finding the track, i will be in the layby just off the slip road on junction 30 from approx 10.50 am to 11.15am. I will gladly guide you to the track. If you need a mobile number please pm me.

NO LIMIT

R LITTLE WILMA L SCR

B MUSCLE BOUND SCR

W FIRES LAD SCR

BK QUIJA BOARD SCR

48LB

R Nikki Whizz L SCR

B Bigland Bailey L SCR

W Our Ebby L SCR

40LB

R Rodger The Dodger L SCR

B Robbie Dazzler SCR

W Bagheera SCR

VET SCR

R Four Sale L SCR

B King Bear R SCR

VETS UPTO 21LB

R Doriva 18 SCR

VETS UPTO 28LB

R Whinny Skippet 25 SCR

B Mo Jo 24 1

W Billy the kid 23 2

BK Just Right Tess 19 6

VETS UPTO 35LB

R Scooby Dont 31 SCR

B Ballajura 29 2

DOGS UP TO 21LB

R Little Bill 20 SCR

B U Choose 18 2

W Charlie Pig R 18 2

BK Crackelle R 17 3

O Kai Sera 16 4

DOGS UPTO 28LB

R No Joe R 26 SCR

B Boomerang 25 1

W He's The Pitts 24 2

BK Blue Reflection R 24 2

O Boybelle 22 4

DOGS UP TO 35LB

R M2G 35 SCR

B Freddies Melody R 34 1

W Fast N Furious 33 2

BK Sun Up 31 4

O Cobain R 29 6

BITCHES UP TO 21LB

R Candy Mill L 21 SCR

B Branco 21 SCR

W Fly Baby L 19 2

Weardale Badger L 18 3

Beside The Point 17 4

BITCHES UP TO 28LB

R Unique 28 SCR

B Pick Pocket 26 2

W Tinkersmill 26 2

BK Indica 26 2

BITCHES UPTO 35LB

R Fun ‘N’ Frolics 31 SCR

B Mollys mate 31 SCR

Hellish R 29 2

46 dog,s racing so far ????

as ive noticed over the years,,,,this super leauge not been as popular as its should be,,,,,( i noticed its central to england,,,,but not britain,,,,as we pay the same fee as ever one else,,,,,and it seems to be put on when everone else is winding down to the end off the straight season,,,,,)

is there anyway we can , this event can be put on at abig event,,,,,and if that means qualifier,s are august to august,,,,,,,,,or may 2009 to 2010 may,,,,then so be it,, :thumbsup:

p,s guys iam not causing trouble ,,,it just seems a waste of a event that could be potantaly bigger than it is

if iam wrong iam wrong,,,,,just someone looking from outside the bubble

there is one fort the bends and 1 for the straights as far as im aware so it makes sense imo to have the straight qualifier @ the end of the straight season. cant comment on the venue as its the same with the champs etc :wacko:

DEE I DONT THINK ROBBIE DAZZLER IS RUNNING TOMMORO HE WAS LIMPING WHEN HE CAME OFF TODAY

dee charlie pig non runner come off injured from dawdon today cheers!!!

Been up to track this afternoon,and it looks great :thumbsup: (down to Linda and Les)Di and Steve from Cornwall,have arrived.Safe journey for everybody tomorrow

Back