The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Straight S/leauge Qualifers

I will second that Karen, its the first time l have been to this track and l was very impressed, good luck to all those that are runnunig :) :)

WEIGH=IN TIME IS 11 TILL 12 ...ALSO PROGRAM IS PRINTED IF ANY NONE RUNNERS IN YOUR RACES JUST LEAVE THE JACKETS ON AS IN PROGRAM ,,,,DONT FORGET TO COME AND PAY YOUR ENTERY FEE AND BOOK YOUR DOGS IN

do we need to get off a junction 30 then and not 29a
IF YOUR COMING FROM THE NORTH JUNC. 30 FROM SOUTH 29A AND YES THERE IS ONE NEW JUNC. NOT ON ALL MAPS DONT KNOW IF TOM TOM KNOWS ABOUT IT LOL. LES
omg theres me lost then,it dont take a lot to throw my tum tum of corse,wats the new junction 29 n a half? :D anyway should be there for 12 :thumbsup:

do we need to get off a junction 30 then and not 29a
IF YOUR COMING FROM THE NORTH JUNC. 30 FROM SOUTH 29A AND YES THERE IS ONE NEW JUNC. NOT ON ALL MAPS DONT KNOW IF TOM TOM KNOWS ABOUT IT LOL. LES
omg theres me lost then,it dont take a lot to throw my tum tum of corse,wats the new junction 29 n a half? :D anyway should be there for 12 :thumbsup:
IVE GOT TO USE TOM TOM WIFES NOT COMING IM GOING 29 AND A QUARTER :lol:

Hope everyone enjoys the racing but it looks like Kenny and Ray are trying for Hogwarts !!! :eek:

Hope everyone enjoys the racing but it looks like Kenny and Ray are trying for Hogwarts !!! :eek:
lol we chance to have a head on (w00t)

good luck to everyone sorry we didnt make it but the cage wouldnt fit in the hire car we were tryingall morning so are very peed of

Back