The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stormys China-challenge....whos Up For It ?

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
Im thinking of organisisng a 32 dog challenge in a couple of months, july possibly or august. lets see how brave you lot are ? £15 entry.

Who fancys their chances on a 1-to-1 with my baby China ?

whos gonna put their money money where their mouths are ?

After some of the bollox i listened to on sunday there must be some takers ?

Flat field 250 yds @ Billy Neill pitches.. no trophys winner takes all !

Irish based dogs only for this as this event is also offered to the lads down south who i raced a few weeks back. a full card of 32 dogs is needed before race goes ahead !

..............OPEN TO ANY HEIGHT OF DOG .......

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooooo (w00t) A CHALLENGE! wonder how many takers there'll be :thumbsup:

Is this challenge open to all dogs in Ireland John? lurchers,whipppets,whippet/greyhounds,and non tattooed greyhounds :- "

why only irish based dogs john if i had any thing fast enough id be up for that i may even just enter you never know on the day

milliken said:
why only irish based dogs john if i had any thing fast enough id be up for that i may even just enter you never know on the day

Im repaying the invite i got from down south. these guys want a rematch but its up to them now to make their way up north ....fairs fair !! its exactly the same distance form belfast to portlaoise as it is from portlaoise to belfast. :blink:

thats the gist of it mate !

im sure with theyll take up the challenge and the card will be filled pretty quick ;)

well mate ive three to enter just for the fun one my be a long shot but is running very well at minute on less you want to run one for the we fellas i could get at least 15 to start

robert

As this is an "OPEN"...theres no limit to type or style..so im sure theres going to be "un-marked greyhounds" at it.....hope that doesnt put anyone off ?

robert sorry mate..its just "anything goes" mate not one type or height.

If Trouble is ready,then i'll be up for it too John,but at the moment i'll just have to wait till the toe heal's.If it's not till august,then she should be ok.Will see What Martin think's about recovery time for this one,as he's had loads in his time with broken toe's.Good idea,but remember,those lads didn't just travel from Portloise,as some of them had to travel a couple of hours or more to get there,but from further down.So it could be twice as far for a few.The chalenge is there though,and it's up to them to take it up.

guss said:
you can count me and sky in aswell mate 8)
ok mate nice one.

what im going to do is give everyone 2 weeks to get their names down and a week to pay up. £10 each i think is plenty.

good lad guss :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
Im thinking of organisisng a 32 dog challenge in a couple of months, july possibly or august.  lets see how brave you lot are ?  £15 entry.

Can i please enter

gibsonandrob.jpg

OI john if you move it to October, ill enter my three :- "

Ill be back over then, with the pack?

stormydog said:
Im thinking of organisisng a 32 dog challenge in a couple of months, july possibly or august.  lets see how brave you lot are ?  £15 entry.
  Who fancys their chances on a 1-to-1 with my baby China ?

whos gonna put their money money where their mouths are ?

After some of the bollox i listened to on sunday there must be some takers ?

Flat field 250 yds @  Billy Neill pitches..  no trophys winner takes all !

Irish based dogs only for this as this event is also offered to the lads down south who i raced a few weeks back.  a full card of 32 dogs is needed before race goes ahead !

i fancy my chances with any book zena in

magic !! good on ya !! lets make this a great spectacle !! consolation competition too for those who are knocked out in the first round !

j :thumbsup: hn

:p Plenty of pictures please on this one, maybe a video, John :lol: and Good Luck to all dogs and owners. :thumbsup: Diane

Spoke to council....penciled in JULY 19th. thats a clear weekend with no other events or shows . were all off the july week after 12th so thatl give me time to have the track inspected for holes etc and filled in .

Id appreciate pms solidly confirming your acceptance so i can organise the card and stuff ! to give res champ something for getting to final the total prize wil go 70-30.

cheers

stormydog said:
Spoke to council....penciled in JULY 19th.  thats a clear weekend with no other events or shows .  were all off the july week after 12th so thatl give me time to have the track inspected for holes etc  and filled in .
    Id appreciate pms solidly confirming your acceptance so i can organise the card and stuff !  to give res champ something for getting to final the total prize wil go 70-30.

cheers

wheres it getting held john?

howling good time said:
stormydog said:
Spoke to council....penciled in JULY 19th.  thats a clear weekend with no other events or shows .  were all off the july week after 12th so thatl give me time to have the track inspected for holes etc  and filled in .
    Id appreciate pms solidly confirming your acceptance so i can organise the card and stuff !  to give res champ something for getting to final the total prize wil go 70-30.

cheers

wheres it getting held john?

[SIZE=14pt]......................Billy Neill Soccer School of Excellence.........................[/SIZE]

.................................. Comber road.........................

Back