The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stormys China-challenge....whos Up For It ?

ill tell you what john if you ever mate them two there should be some thig speicle there

howling good time said:
is it only under 23 dogs?

.............OPEN TO ANY HEIGHT OF DOG ....... any style, type, colour, coat, creed or religion :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
its a pity its in ireland as cat is at the top of her form

stormydog said:
guss said:
howling good time said:
stormydog said:
SO FAR....
BUD

PRINCE

JAKE

PARIS

MOLLY

ZENA

SCRUFF

SMOKEY

TIGER

CHINA

COME ON FOLKS ALMOST 1/3 FILLED....

DONT DELAY YOU MIGHT MISS PAY-DAY

you forgot to add sky to the list john :thumbsup:

sorry chum :b

BUD

PRINCE

JAKE

PARIS

MOLLY

ZENA

SCRUFF

SMOKEY

TIGER

SKY

CHINA

Yeh,and Kirsty is rippen,that after being told u did'nt put Niki in there too,ha ha.

stormydog said:
names up to now....
BUD.......r.milliken

PRINCE.....r.milliken

JAKE.......r.milliken

PARIS....d.mccoy

MOLLY.....ja humphreys

ZENA.....c.coates

SCRUFF.....b.harpur

SMOKEY.....i.hawthorne

TIGER......i.hawthorne

SKY.....c.angus

SUKIE...keys

WHISTLER...f.mckeown

SIVA....eamon

CHINA

Might b pulling my two out now John.U know why.

billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
names up to now....
BUD.......r.milliken

PRINCE.....r.milliken

JAKE.......r.milliken

PARIS....d.mccoy

MOLLY.....ja humphreys

ZENA.....c.coates

SCRUFF.....b.harpur

SMOKEY.....i.hawthorne

NIKI......k.harpur

TIGER......i.hawthorne

SKY.....c.angus

TESS.......j.murray

SUKIE...keys

WHISTLER...f.mckeown

SIVA....e.beagon

CHINA

sorry kirsty..i keep getting it wrong :b

stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
names up to now....
BUD.......r.milliken

PRINCE.....r.milliken

JAKE.......r.milliken

PARIS....d.mccoy

MOLLY.....ja humphreys

ZENA.....c.coates

SCRUFF.....b.harpur

SMOKEY.....i.hawthorne

NIKI......k.harpur

TIGER......i.hawthorne

SKY.....c.angus

TESS.......j.murray

SUKIE...keys

WHISTLER...f.mckeown

SIVA....e.beagon

CHINA

can you crowd not stop squabbling ? what is wrong with billyboy45 now ?!! this is a public forum so come out with your grievance im sure everyone wants to know .

daffydill said:
stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
names up to now....
BUD.......r.milliken

PRINCE.....r.milliken

JAKE.......r.milliken

PARIS....d.mccoy

MOLLY.....ja humphreys

ZENA.....c.coates

SCRUFF.....b.harpur

SMOKEY.....i.hawthorne

NIKI......k.harpur

TIGER......i.hawthorne

SKY.....c.angus

TESS.......j.murray

SUKIE...keys

WHISTLER...f.mckeown

SIVA....e.beagon

CHINA

can you crowd not stop squabbling ? what is wrong with billyboy45 now ?!! this is a public forum so come out with your grievance im sure everyone wants to know .

Simply 4 safety reasons. Trouble broke a toe in her back right at Portloise.Another dog was pretty badly hurt,cause of the ground.Anyway,it's my call to pull Scruff out,as he has a dodgy foot,and i wont take any chances with him getting knocked about again..If Kirsty wants to go ahead and run her Niki bitch,then i wont stand in her way.As for me.I do what i like with my own boy.Sorry 4 sounding ignorant here,but thats just the way it is.Look at last weeks pix.Scruff got whacked from the start,and then when he got going again,and was moving into 2nd place,just before the line,he got whacked again,with the same dog,and was lame for a day or two after.When a dog is in full flight,and he gets bumped badly,it can wreck a dog for life,not only physically,but worse still,mentally.It doesn't do for this to happen a young pup,just starting to race.Sunday was his 1st time to race,and look what happened.Safety of my dog's has always,and will alway's be the most important part of racin to me.Oh,and winning too,if ever. ...Billy...

Had a wee nosey at the list of dogs already entered......have any of the dogs from down south entered yet?

billyboy45 said:
daffydill said:
stormydog said:
billyboy45 said:
stormydog said:
names up to now....
BUD.......r.milliken

PRINCE.....r.milliken

JAKE.......r.milliken

PARIS....d.mccoy

MOLLY.....ja humphreys

ZENA.....c.coates

SCRUFF.....b.harpur

SMOKEY.....i.hawthorne

NIKI......k.harpur

TIGER......i.hawthorne

SKY.....c.angus

TESS.......j.murray

SUKIE...keys

WHISTLER...f.mckeown

SIVA....e.beagon

CHINA

Simply 4 safety reasons. Trouble broke a toe in her back right at Portloise.Another dog was pretty badly hurt,cause of the ground.Anyway,it's my call to pull Scruff out,as he has a dodgy foot,and i wont take any chances with him getting knocked about again..If Kirsty wants to go ahead and run her Niki bitch,then i wont stand in her way.As for me.I do what i like with my own boy.Sorry 4 sounding ignorant here,but thats just the way it is.Look at last weeks pix.Scruff got whacked from the start,and then when he got going again,and was moving into 2nd place,just before the line,he got whacked again,with the same dog,and was lame for a day or two after.When a dog is in full flight,and he gets bumped badly,it can wreck a dog for life,not only physically,but worse still,mentally.It doesn't do for this to happen a young pup,just starting to race.Sunday was his 1st time to race,and look what happened.Safety of my dog's has always,and will alway's be the most important part of racin to me.Oh,and winning too,if ever. ...Billy...

Billy, you are right it's your decision and they are your dogs. Just read the above posts and obviously there is a dog entered that you are concerned about. I know if it was me racing and i wasn't happy racing against any particular dog for whatever reason i would have a nice and decent talk with the owner of the dog and explain why in a reasonable way...that way everyone knows where i stand.

After careful consideration ive decided to pull the plugs on this event. its caused nothing but hassle for myself and stirred up a bitve friction among some racers here. it was meant to be a fun days event with a bitve serious competitiveness but its not turned out that way. besides, i cant get the 32 dog card i wanted and to be honest im struggling to get the time too as the next couple of months are choc-block for me.

sorry to the ones who were prepared to give it a shot.

stormydog said:
Im thinking of organisisng a 32 dog challenge in a couple of months, july possibly or august.  lets see how brave you lot are ?  £15 entry.
  Who fancys their chances on a 1-to-1 with my baby China ?

whos gonna put their money money where their mouths are ?

After some of the bollox i listened to on sunday there must be some takers ?

Flat field 250 yds @  Billy Neill pitches..  no trophys winner takes all !

Irish based dogs only for this as this event is also offered to the lads down south who i raced a few weeks back.  a full card of 32 dogs is needed before race goes ahead !

..............OPEN TO ANY HEIGHT OF DOG .......

At least this will not be cancelled through health and saftey reasons!!!!

Amanda

shame youve had to cancel it John maybe you can get it up and running for next season and raise some added prize money :thumbsup:

in the meantime if you want a challenge get CHINA over here running with ours :- "

What a shame you've had to cancel John, i was quite looking forward to this. Fair play to you for trying to set this up, maybe another time it'll work out. Thanks again.

Back