The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stolen Dogs

jtweedie

Registered
Reaction score
my dogs pippa and tink have been stolen from there kennel my 11 week old pup was left

both dogs are micro chipped tink is a blue og 51/2 years old he has a few large scars on his hind leg and a fractured skull he is not aloud to be run because of his injuries he's wearring a tan collar

pippa is my whippet bitch out of viv's quest she is alo micro chipped shes fawn with black flecks on her back she has only one declaw on her front right leg h has pricked ears and is wearing a black collar

stolen from home near sleaford on th 8th november 2006

any sighting call me 01529497342

:( so sorry to hear this good :luck: in finding them .hope they are back with you safe soon :huggles:

:oops: sorry forgot to ask were in the country are you ?

So sorry to hear this, you must be going through hell. Best of luck :luck:

Have you put their details on the missing dogs section, and also dogs lost etc?

how terrabel fingers cross there both home safe soon. there are some real scum about

Jackie thats awful news :( can't believe we've just welcomed you to K9 and your next post is this.The very best of luck :luck: in finding the dogs,I do hope you find them soon. :) Karen

That's awful I really hope that you find you dogs ASAP :luck: :luck: :luck:

Michelle

All your crossed fingers and toes have worked they are both home, pippa is fine but my old dog is not great he's skin and bone and his pads are all torn hes next to the fire and hasent moved since he has been home, any advice on how to build him back up?

i think they were pinched and coursed then bumped they where found near the fens.

i cant believe this has happened but i am so glad they are home thank you all again for all the support and i hope to see some of you on saturday with or with out pippa depending how she is

thanks again jackie

That's fantastic :cheers:

:) aww thank god for that give them lots of :huggles: :huggles:

So glad they have been found. :) What a terrible experience for you.

so glad they're back home safe, if only they could talk

hope they're soon back to their old selves :huggles:

wow lost and found in a day, where were they ? how did you get them back?

thank god they were found safe and well :huggles:

Fantastic news :thumbsup: Know you must be so relieved :D Karen

What an awful situation but thankfully a happy outcome :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you got your dogs back.

How about putting Sudocrem on the feet? This helps with healing and should make them more comfortable.

Make sure he gets plenty of fluids. Scramble some eggs for breakfast, and add suet to his dinner. Don't add too much at first as he may gulp it too fast and be sick.

Good Luck and let us know how you do.

Cerito

Great news Im glad thay were found so quickly. A very good way of getting weight back on a sick or old dog is to feed chappie dog food with cooked porride oats :x I know it sounds disgusting, but its works fast and its very easy to digest. Also a good puppy milk like Welpi will help.

thank you all for your advice tink has made it throught the night but he i so stiff he can hardly get off his bed he has drank loads since he has been home last night i gave him a bowl of lactol and some puppy meet which he has eaten about half of.

hes feeding of a stool because hes so stiff he cant get his head down to the bowl if it on the floor.

anyway there home which is the main thing 24 hours later they where found about 20miles away on the fens. i notified the dog kennel, police, dog wardens etc and they where found because they are micro chipped which i recommend to anyone. it must have been a cold bleek night for them all alone i wish they could talk.

our puppy is also happy they are home.

if any one wants there dog microchipped i can do it for the at the price of the chip i dont do it for profit i do it in case this happens. i am shore there are others on here that are qualified to mirco chipp to

many thanks to you all for your support and hope anybody that has lost there pets the luck i have had.

thank you all for your advice tink has made it throught the night but he i so stiff he can hardly get off his bed he has drank loads since he has been home last night i gave him a bowl of lactol and some puppy meet which he has eaten about half of.

hes feeding of a stool because hes so stiff he cant get his head down to the bowl if it on the floor.

anyway there home which is the main thing 24 hours later they where found about 20miles away on the fens. i notified the dog kennel, police, dog wardens etc and they where found because they are micro chipped which i recommend to anyone. it must have been a cold bleek night for them all alone i wish they could talk.

our puppy is also happy they are home.

if any one wants there dog microchipped i can do it for the at the price of the chip i dont do it for profit i do it in case this happens. i am shore there are others on here that are qualified to mirco chipp to

many thanks to you all for your support and hope anybody that has lost there pets the luck i have had.

thank god you've got them home again :huggles:

Does he need checking over by a vet and a few anti-inflammatories to keep him comfy for a few days? Something like rimadyl? Some arnica might help too :luck:

Back