The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stolen Dogs

jtweedie said:
thank you all for your advice tink has made it throught the night but he i so stiff he can hardly get off his bed he has drank loads since he has been home last night i gave him a bowl of lactol and some puppy meet which he has eaten about half of.
hes feeding of a stool because hes so stiff he cant get his head down to the bowl if it on the floor.

anyway there home which is the main thing 24 hours later they where found about 20miles away on the fens. i notified the dog kennel, police, dog wardens etc and they where found because they are micro chipped which i recommend to anyone. it must have been a cold bleek night for them all alone i wish they could talk.

our puppy is also happy they are home.

if any one wants there dog microchipped i can do it for the at the price of the chip i dont do it for profit i do it in case this happens. i am shore there are others on here that are qualified to mirco chipp to

many thanks to you all for your support and hope anybody that has lost there pets the luck i have had.

So pleased your dogs are back and safe, I hope Tink feels better soon :huggles:

It's also nice to hear a positive story about a microchip. Both mine were done as pups, and it was soon after that I started to hear all sorts of stories about how it's a waste of time for all different reasons, and was quite disheartened by the whole process, so it's lovely that yours have been reunited with you because they could be identified :thumbsup:

i have thought about arnika it has helped me a couple of times after falls out hunting (horse back) is it safe for dogs? if there is no improvement i will take him to the vet tonight

Just seen this thread, thankgoodess you have them back. I do hope the old boy is on the mend, by all means give him Arnica, it is great for dogs as well as people.

I'm so pleased to hear of a happy ending :huggles:

Michelle

Back