The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sora Stockholm Results?

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations ![/SIZE] :cheers:

Group 1st, well done ! Unfortunately I didn't go to Stockholm to see the ring (or to participate with my Whippies). From the results I read it was also a fine day for Finnish Whippets, congratulations !

[SIZE=13pt]Malin[/SIZE]: Wonderful photos ! Who is the uppermost fawn boy running in front of the table (in the post above the post with the black Billy daughter)? There is a touch of familiarity in him with our Moe, and I just wondered whether they might be related :) .

Moe:

moe2y27m.jpg

moe2y26m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dusilla said:
[SIZE=13pt]Malin[/SIZE]: Wonderful photos ! Who is the uppermost fawn boy running in front of the table (in the post above the post with the black Billy daughter)? There is a touch of familiarity in him with our Moe, and I just wondered whether they might be related :) .
It must be Ch Adagio Ta Moko.

Henrik Härling

playawhile said:
Dusilla said:
It must be Ch Adagio Ta Moko.

Henrik Härling
Tack! :)

I checked his pedigree on Adagio's website, and there are indeed many same ancestors as in Moe's pedigree.

Whata lovely boy he is! :wub:

Terry & Sheila Smith said:
Nice  (red?) fawn bitch third down who is she?
Terry Smith
I don't have a catalog. If someone could look it up? I think the bitch has number 590.

She is:

Fennaur A Taste Of Honey

(Welstar Solomon x SW Ch Fennaur Erato)

Lisa J

STOCKHOLM - JUNIOR BITCH WINNER - BARNESMORE MAGIK POTION - JUDGE MR PER IVERSEN.

CONGRATULATIONS BITTE & PIERE (SOBERS GREYHOUNDS - ROME) ON YOUR FANTASTIC WIN WITH "POPPY". :cheers:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND WE WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2005 WITH YOUR "WHIPPET GANG". :thumbsup:

LOVE & BEST WISHES FROM ALL THE BARNESMORES. :wub:

Back