The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sora Stockholm Results?

Hi again all!!

Major mistake by me, actually True Love was BOB, sorry....

She actually won the group, so she will have to come back for BIS tomorrow!!!!!

Henrik

Better picture of best dog 2

CRW_1023_402.jpg

playawhile said:
Hi again all!!

Henrik
playawhile said:
Hi again all!!

Henrik
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!![/COLOR]![/SIZE]

This makes me particulary happy!!!! :teehee: In fact I really can't find any English word to describe my happiness :b .....

Stefan: what a day! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Everybody congratulates Stefan, which is normal as he is the breeder and owner but concerning Saffie's wins I think there is someone else who desserves very warm congratulations :huggles: !!!!! (except Saffie herself :- " ) so here I go.....

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO HER BRILLIANT HANDLER MORGAN!!![/SIZE]

What a great job you do!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry Morgan my name here is the same as yours which I took because one of my bitches is called like that :b

Keeping my fingers crossed for today :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Tamara

Congratulations all - in particular Stefan, another double for brother and sister, you must be very pleased. :p

Best of luck for the group - will be waiting anxiously to hear ....

Malin, what happened with the littlies .... ?

Junior Dog Winner lightened up for you. Hope you don't mind Malin - thought I'd try to help you out - not sure about everyone else but it was very dark on my screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thougt you might want to see a picture of Malin and her dog from the Stockholm show. Since she is mostly behind the camera herself, here is one from behind her!!

( I hope this works...)

Lisa J.

And of course "Saffie"!!! What a beautiful girl, she's going to be in the final ring in about 10 minutes, just got off the phone with Stefan, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Lisa J.

How did you do with Oskar , Malin , did he look big amonst other dogs the same age ?

She wasn't placed in the BIS final........ to bad..

Lisa

Thank you all very much for the congratulations!

This is very early morning writing after 5 h sleep.

What a weekend we had I couldn't belive it was true! Robbie on his first show after his visit in the UK, yes Jax Robbie was in Birmingham and did not do to bad, but now he was in the hands of his real dad. I can tell you it was a real joy to show Robbie again he is always so happy. Morgan usually handels Saffie but at this show I wanted to do it myself but something else came in my way so Morgan took her and maybe it was good for Saffie and for me that she was handled by him as they are such a great team. I'm sorry folks but I lost track how many times Robbie & Saffie have doubled as BOB & BOS. Now they both got the Swedish winner titles for 2004.

Now I must see to the dogs and then off to work and a very hectic week coming.

Saffie will go to France for a love affaire but before that a quick visit to London to get Robbie's daughter to Sweden.

Thank you all again.

Stefan

No luck she wasn't placed for BIS :( but what she did is already so wonderfull :cheers: !!!!! Well done sweet girl :huggles:

Stefan: 5 hours of sleep hey that's a lot ;) :- " -_- o:) !!!!

My godness you DO travel!!!! Stockholm, London, France (w00t) :- "

B.S. said:
I thougt you might want to see a picture of Malin and her dog from the Stockholm show. Since she is mostly behind the camera herself, here is one from behind her!!( I hope this works...)

Lisa J.
[SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU Lisa for the picture!!! I really appreciate it!!! [/SIZE] This was a wonderful surprise :wub:

Last bunch.

The black one, a Billy daughter. She got placed in intermediate.

CRW_1174_402.jpg

CRW_1203_402.jpg

CRW_1190_402.jpg

CRW_1175_402.jpg

CRW_1155_402.jpg

CRW_1139_402.jpg

CRW_1134_402.jpg

Back