The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sora Stockholm Results?

aslan

a totally addicted
Registered
Reaction score
There doesn't seem to be much showing going on anywhere at the moment ... so I'm hanging out for the Sora Stockholm results. Surprised that Cartman hasn't asked for them already :teehee:

You mean Stora Stockholm? Show is on Saturday, 11th. I shall phone to Jarmo later tomorrow and ask some results.

Anita :)

Hi!

Many of the whippet people (and also from Finland by boat) are on their way right now to Stockholm. Besides Tammsvik (the new place for Skokloster) the Stockholm show is the higlight of the year but after spending a weekend there you get very tired of people. There are so many people who visit the show just to look so it is very, very crowded!!!!

I am not going this year but two of my bitches will be handled for me so I will also be anxious to get the results tomorrow!!

Per Iversen has about 95 whippets to judge.

Henrik

:oops: Apologies for my typing error - and I did it twice too :b

Well not so long to wait now :p !!!!

I hope Malin, Henrik or Stefan will let us know soon ;) .....

Good Luck to all :luck: :luck: :luck:

And a special one for a special Spike son :wub: :luck: ;) :- " o:) .......

Tamara

First report from Stockholm:

Best dog Ch Adagio Love Supreme (Ch Carry On Pastrami X Ch Flic Flac Kiss of Love) Congratulations to Stefan!!

CC and Swedish champion title: Ch Pipsqueak Dragon Head (Ch Pipsqueak Comanchero X Ch Pipsqueak Pistepirkko). Dragon Head is Finnish bred and I actually co-own the dam!!

Henrik Härling

Apologies for my typing error - and I did it twice too 
:D I was just surprised you asked results on 10th :wub:

I just called Jarmo, who is in Stockholm, he didn´t answer.... In Finland it is now 13.00 pm and in Sweden 12.00, so there are no complete results yet.

I will be back -ab. after 2-3 hrs. :p

Anita

:oops: We were at the same time here with Henrik! :lol:

Thanks for first results!

BD 2nd Klenods Qhavat

BD 3rd Adagio Ta Moko

BD 4th Airescot Bob Fest

BD 5th Pipsqueak Dragon Head CC, S Ch

In juniorbitches so far Pipsqueak Hymyhuuli has been second in her class, classwinner was Barnesmore -bitch.

In yuouth class Pipsqueak Grey Moonstone has won her class and in open class Softouch Peppar, Peppar has won her class.

Complete bitch-results and BOB/BOS a bit later.... :thumbsup:

Anita

playawhile said:
First report from Stockholm:
Best dog Ch Adagio Love Supreme (Ch Carry On Pastrami X Ch Flic Flac Kiss of Love) Congratulations to Stefan!!

CC and Swedish champion title: Ch Pipsqueak Dragon Head (Ch Pipsqueak Comanchero X Ch Pipsqueak Pistepirkko). Dragon Head is Finnish bred and I actually co-own the dam!!

Henrik Härling
Thank you very much Henrik for those early results :thumbsup: .

Congratulations to Stefan!!! :cheers: What a good boy Robbie is :wub: , nice way to let people know he is back :D , also his son also being placed 3rd dog :thumbsup: !!! I bet his dad Stefan is very proud of his boy :) .

Well done to a new Swedish Champion :cheers: . I like the dogs from that kennel very much :wub: :wub: :wub: . I don't know this one at all :oops: , does anyone have a picture of him?

Now waiting for the bitches results :- "

Tamara

Hi again!

BOB Love Supreme big congratulations to Stefan!!

BOS Ch Adagio True Love (Ch Carry On Pastrami X Ch Flic Flac Kiss of Love)

Second best bitch: Softouch Peppar Peppar (Ch Klenods Qhavat X Ch Softouch Sweet Medicine) she also won the CC and the Swedish title.

Third best bitch: Ch Pipsqueak Charmtroll (Ch Airescot Fandango X Ch Play A While Fantasiregn), also BOB-veteran

Fourth best bitch: Ch Play A While Kid A (Wolf Tone Fudge X Ch Play A While XXXX)

Fifth best bitch: Ch Bokellas En Kvinna Av Stål (Ch Birkonbrae True E´ Nuff X Ch Bokellas Cats)

Best breeders group: Adagio

So again big congratulations to Stefan for a fantastic day with brother and sister!!

I am very happy that my bitch Kid A was fourth best bitch and second in the champions class :D

Henrik Härling

[SIZE=21pt]YIPPPPYYYYY!!!! :teehee: [/SIZE]

:cheers: SUPER RESULTS! :cheers:

:thumbsup: ALL VERY HIGH QUALITY BITCHES :thumbsup:

Stefan must be over the moon :))

Can I add a little something?? o:)

WE WANT PICTURES!! WE WANT PICTURES!!

:- " :- " :- "

Tamara

What a day for Stefan! Congratulations! Also to knl Pipsqueak & Softouch from Finland! :cheers:

I tried to find a pic from P. Comanchero from internet, the only pic I found was copyrighted, so I couldn´t add it here.

But if you Tamara try to click to Pipsqueak-sites;

http://www.pipsqueakwhippets.com/

and then click to "Litters" and then click "C"-litter, there is a pic about P. Comanchero!

Anita

Morgan said:
Well done to a new Swedish Champion :cheers: . I like the dogs from that kennel very much :wub:   :wub:   :wub: . I don't know this one at all :oops: , does anyone have a picture of him?
Have a look at the Pipsqueak homepage: http://www.pipsqueakwhippets.com/

You will find a photo of him there!

Henrik

[SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE , STEFAN ,PIPSQUEAK, AND SOFTOUCH KENNELS AND ALL THE OTHER WINNERS TOO[/SIZE]

:cheers: :cheers:

Looks like Robbie has soon settled in back home...........Didnt you show him under Per at Birmingham too ? :wacko:

Best dog class line-up

CRW_1130_v2_800.jpg

Lovely line up. Well done Stefan and Robbie and all the other winners at this show!!

Henrik: coffee break -_-

I didn't use a flash and mostly stood at the other side outside the ring = quality isn't the best and I'm too tired to do touch-up work.

Dog junior winner

CRW_1113_402.jpg

Back