The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Results

DAVID HANCOCK BRED THE BITCH THE MUM WAS A 70 LBS ROUGHT HAIRED COLLIE CROSS GREYHOUND THERES ANOTHER ONE IN THE LITTER THAT CAN RUN A BIT WE JUST RUN HER FOR A BIT OF FUN MOST OF THE LITTER HAVE GONE TO GAME KEEPERS AND HAVE MADE OUT STANDING LAMPING DOGS :)

so what you trying to say , if a lamp was on the hare she would have won, maybe next time :thumbsup:

hellbound said:
just been told the breeding of Dean and Debs Bramble quest  she's( border collie greyhound lurcher bitch + vivs quest ) and been told  she get's her speed from the border collie  :eek:   should be getting more lurcher type breeds into the sport  :thumbsup: well done again with her she did run well

she did run well but how do you get the speed from the collie is this a snipe at the stud dog. been reading a lott of past posts in k9 i think you have a problem my dear.

you may be right i do seem to have a problem :b

people looking to start trouble by reading things into my post that are'nt there MY DEAR :oops:

Matrix said:
hellbound said:
just been told the breeding of Dean and Debs Bramble quest  she's( border collie greyhound lurcher bitch + vivs quest ) and been told  she get's her speed from the border collie  :eek:   should be getting more lurcher type breeds into the sport  :thumbsup: well done again with her she did run well

she did run well but how do you get the speed from the collie is this a snipe at the stud dog. been reading a lott of past posts in k9 i think you have a problem my dear.

looks like you have been doing alot of reading, being a new member to k9 joined 28th march 2006 hope you enjoy k9 and have fun :- "

you dont have to be a registered member to read K9 how long Ive been a member is not important i haven't joined just to answer to you my dear :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Matrix said:
Well done all the winners and all the committee/workers.
Heard it was a brilliant day and some good racing, my apologies to pig and pocket sorry i never made it see you both soon (w00t)   :D .

Has anyone heard how the dogs are that got injured colarado night venture coral and our amy.  :blink:

colorado has burns treatment and care wont take long

Back