The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Some Results

wild whippies said:
:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE TO ALL WINNERS![/SIZE] :cheers:
Great event, well organised and good close races. Big congratulations to Mark with Sailaway and Mick and Lynn with Guess What. :thumbsup:

Jac

:cheers: WELL DONE BERT AND JANE :cheers:

CHARLIE AND JOYCE

well done all the winners,and loosers,a big well done to my two m8s with tinkerman&must be magic,,and jackie& ,colin with midnight run,showing that this dog is still at the top of his game, :thumbsup:

kipper fluke said:
heat 2?mad max 2nd

jack the lad  1st

mr peak

vets

master blaster-1......3rd in final

daytona

time-1......................runner up

night venture-w/d

trevors chaser-solo...overall vet

I'll leave the scratch dogs to someone else....

a few spaces here and there-what I missed

36lbscratch

ht1

gypsy queen 1st

tiger tiger

delirious rocket

junior walker

one's cushti bok 2nd

ht2

sky hich

bigland vixen 2nd

tnt

geds duke

stag posessed 1st n class

40lb

four sale

no surrender 1st n class

rooster booster 2nd

tattoo

ht2

foxson

where is the love

pennys worth 1st n r.up o/a

minsters rocket 2nd

no limit ht 1

mebs rosie

storm warrior

demonic love 2nd

magical dreams 1st n supreme

uptown bear

ht2

sugar daddy 2nd

mandys dream

abby road 1st

macical stag

well done to all the winners

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Thanks to the B.W.R.A committee and works for a great champs and venue well organized, showing everyone how the bend championship's should be run racing and presentation finished before 5.00, [WELL DONE] :cheers:

WELL DONE to all the winners

it was lovely seeing Mandy doing her dance in the middle of the track when magical dreams won Supreme scratch champion well done Graham and Mandy

a dog it was very nice to see getting a well deserve title was Rch sailaway ( wor john + time to fly ) well done mark and his son ( don't no his name )?? very pleased for you both alway new he would do it, :thumbsup:

another dog it was nice to see getting the title was Rch Ballyspot ( ballystrom + Mantana ) for Dean and Deb they have only owned her for 3/4 weeks and this was her first race for them she ran brill well done, also well done with your other bitch in the same class Bramble quest ( ---- + vivs quest ) she ran very well, i know she only had her first run on the bends last week and she was up with the other 3 crossing the line for runner up, so well done with Lady :thumbsup:

Colin and Alison's Rch wombelle (-----+ ----) and Rch ballyso (ballystrom + outbound ) ran there hearts out in the light / mid run off's after taking Rch title, all them pups and adult dogs / bitch's to lookafter and you still come away with not 1 but 2 title's GREAT WORK well done :thumbsup:

anther bitch i always like to watch Rch Monkey fleetwood fox + cracked it ) she alway give 100% and never give up well done chris and anth :thumbsup: yet another title

[WELL DONE ] Tom with Rch Silver Lady ( ruby's choice + cracked it ) oh sorry it should say [sUPREME RACING CHAMPION] [silver Lady] fantastic win well done :thumbsup:

dogs

well done to Rch Mac' spot ( what spot + spellbound ) he ran very well this being litter brother to my own Rch Bound too and Rch see spot run,

[WELL DONE JACKEY + COLIN AND ALL THE FAMILY] WITH SUPREME RACING CHAMPION MIDNIGHT RUN, ( starlight dawn + cracked it ) he showed yet again what a class dog he is taking Sup for the second time, :thumbsup: well done

BOTH SUPREME BITCH AND SUPREME DOG BEING BRED OUT OFF Rch CRACKED IT TOP STUD DOG 2004 / 2005

well done to all the winners

and get well soon (our amy )after running off the track :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners and runner-ups ..... big well done jackie & col with sup rch midnight run again lol ..... well done steve and family , you,ve got champs comeing out your ears lol ( you will have to give me some tips ) ... and to my very good friend mark with rch sailaway , also a gr :thumbsup: eat well done to mick & lynn with rch guess what :thumbsup:

told you debs you not have to wait long for a title lol well you didnt :cheers: and hope you have many more to come and give abbie a fuss from me.

well done to all thw winners especially Josh Madgwicks newly crowned R.CH LUDACRIS (2 become one x Chicane) R.CH MORPHEOUS and nearly making it a treble 2 FOR ONE r/u all sired by their own excellent stud dog

" 2 BECOME ONE "

Thanks to all who worked on our behalf

Whilst i was busy writting, it dawned on me what Mick and Lynne's secret training was all about !!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I will now tell the whole world- it is not a what !!! but a who! YES, they have a little girl who is very quiet and sometimes a little shy called Chloe who looks after thier new CHAMPION:

"Rch Guess What" ---pet name NEMO--- ! She and her dad take him out for long walks with thier other dogs (she even cleans up after him!)--i think Chloe has a special relationship with NEMO and he is really her dog -yesterday she was the proudest little girl on that track when her NEMO, who never traps well, came right from the back through to the front passing some really top class oposition to take his first title (of many i am sure)!

Well done Chloe and NEMO the secret is out now. -------she also has another little bitch who raced last week for the first time called Little Flyer, this will be one to watch in the future if she is training it --i kid you not!!----

I, like so many others, often forget to congratulate the children, whos' pets these animals are. And were it not for these childen, i thoroughly believe that the dogs would not enjoy racing (and wining in this case!) as much!

ESPECIALLY FOR CHLOE;

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

WELL DONE your a star

you and NEMO will go FAR!!!!

Was over the moon for Mick, Lynne & and there little girl Chloe when Nemo (Guess What ) took his RBCH

Well Done :thumbsup:

Well done all the winners and all the committee/workers.

Heard it was a brilliant day and some good racing, my apologies to pig and pocket sorry i never made it see you both soon (w00t) :D .

Has anyone heard how the dogs are that got injured colarado night venture coral and our amy. :blink:

Thanks for asking Coral has a bad cut on top of front paw but after attending to it early dont think it needs stitching he also has quite a few other cuts but nothing to serious rest and TLC will sort him out --hes feeling a little sorry for himself at the moment but food soon puts his mind to rest--

steve

well done to all the winners great days racing.

:cheers: gary farmer and well done mate. :thumbsup:

:cheers: neil

THANKS TO EVERY ONE FOR A GOOD DAYS RACING..AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED MY LITTLE BITCH ELLIE, ON GAINING CHAMPIONSHIP STATUS AT THIS WELL RUN MEETING....CHEERS. :thumbsup: :D

:thumbsup: :cheers: :D :) :thumbsup: :wub: Well done Chloe and Nemo :thumbsup:

Sometime's it's the kid's who get the best out a dog,,like Rachel and her Ricky,,she's giving wee Tam the same TLC, a great home Nemo has and Chloe has a great friend too :thumbsup:

Hope all the dog's who got injured are soon bouncing about again :luck: :luck: :luck:

just been told the breeding of Dean and Debs Bramble quest she's( border collie greyhound lurcher bitch + vivs quest ) and been told she get's her speed from the border collie :eek: should be getting more lurcher type breeds into the sport :thumbsup: well done again with her she did run well

Back