The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Silly Things You Have Done

frazer

Registered
Reaction score
things you or someone you know have done

like in the movie jumanji were the boy has to get the axe from the shed but the shed is pad locked so he lookes around and picks up an axe and starts wacking the lock then after a while notices that he has the axe which he wanted in the first place :oops:

i have done something simular i have locked my self out of home but have the keys but there in the bike lock and i need to get inside to get something but i cant because the door is locked so not thinking i go downstairs and get the keys and unlock the door go in and get another set of keys out of the keys container and go out side and lock the door. then i unlock the door again then noticeing that i had my keys in the first place so i didnt have to get the other set and lock myself out then unlock the door to get in

if it doesnt make sence sorry mabe u had to be there :oops:

GOING TO WORK IN ODD SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOKING FOR MY SPECS WHEN THEY ARE ON MY NOSE!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

walking down the street with my husband, and clocking the most beautiful man ever............and then bumping into the lamp post :b

my husband thought it was the funniest thing ever and still likes to remind me of it now :oops:

walking around tescos wondering why people were staring at me, and then realising i still had my hot pink furry slippers on :eek:

using air freshener instead of deoderant :blink:

poking myself in my eyes, thinking i have my specs on, when in fact i have my lenses in (w00t)

to many to mention really........im a silly bugger at times :wacko:

now im really not going there i would never live it down :unsure:

hely said:
walking down the street with my husband, and clocking the most beautiful man ever............and then bumping into the lamp post :b

my husband thought it was the funniest thing ever and still likes to remind me of it now :oops:

walking around tescos wondering why people were staring at me, and then realising i still had my hot pink furry slippers on :eek:

poking myself in my eyes, thinking i have my specs on, when in fact i have my lenses in (w00t)

wish i had seen that man :- " :*

ive been lurecoursing in my slippers (w00t)

trish g said:
hely said:

wish i had seen that man :- " :*

ive been lurecoursing in my slippers (w00t)

he was a stunner trish :sweating:

(w00t) Ive filled my steam iron with lemonade instead of water (I swear - there was toffee coming out of the holes onto my OHs uniform :b ) and I turned my electric deep fat fryer on whilst it was stood on top of my gas cooker - only I turned the gas ring on under it, instead of flicking the electric switch :wacko: and it set on fire :sweating: :- " ............never a dull moment in our house :lol: :oops:

my latest is trying to phone home on my daughters ipod!

thought it was her mobile.....

others.....

getting married-lol

* should we start a 'regrets' topic too :- " ?

Well once i had a mosquito in my ear in the middle of the night and it just kept buzzing despite water down the lughole etc, my daughter wanted me to go to casualty but i couldnt be bothered so

I sprayed flyspray down my ear!!!!!!!!!!!

ive hunted the house high and low for my mobile when it was in my hand all along.....

i once put deoderant on my hair instead of hairspray on a first date.... i went downstairs thinking i looked the bees nees only to be greated with laughter.... my hair was white :b

i once said in the office 'maybe we should have a mass debate on this' then promptly turned scarlet.

and just in case you dont believe stupidity is hereditory.... a couple of quotes from my elder sister (in her mid twenties at the time)

'mum, how do trains turn around'

she once shouted to her boss when working in Morrisons supermarket 'Nick.... Can i please have a poke' she did mean a carriers bag but we had just moved from scotland and as far as she was concerned a 'poke' was a carrier bag. :oops:

ohhhhhh and the classic was from my mum who, in the same mentioned supermarket screamed at the top of her lungs to my brother and sister who had been talking rude 'I am not moving from here until someone tells me what a bell end is....' My mum, although having had 6 kids didnt know what a bell end was

I keep putting the teaspoon in the rubbish-bin with the teabag... and I don't notice so we throw out a lot of teaspoons.

... and I've been known to put the phone in the fridge.... (don't ask :wacko: )

Yesterday at school, I asked a Year 6 boy to go and look for a book for me.

The book was called The last Dodo, but instead:

I said could you please go and get me The last Dildo.

To which he smiled and left the room coming back a while later and said I can't find that book miss.

The rest of the staff and hubby couldn't stop laughing when I told them.

It was a good job he was a shy and quiet boy!!!

i'v put the milk in the cupboard and the cornflakes in the fridge and remember 10 minuets later

Jenny said:
Yesterday at school, I asked a Year 6 boy to go and look for a book for me.
The book was called The last Dodo, but instead:

I said could you please go and get me The last Dildo.

To which he smiled and left the room coming back a while later and said I can't find that book miss.

The rest of the staff and hubby couldn't stop laughing when I told them.

It was a good job he was a shy and quiet boy!!!

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

lol poor lil kid amagin what he will say to his mum when she askes him what he did today

affieluver said:
now im really not going there i would never live it down :unsure:
like being at the end of my street ,driving off and then ringing me to say your lost :- "

Back