The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sick B**tards

We are suppose to be a nation of animal lovers yet more and more cruelty cases go on... hang the b******s i say.

On the subject of the kennels; i'd like to know if the person who worked there and then set fire to the kennels ever really had any love for dogs at all to start with.

if you had a problem with a person why take it out where obviously the dogs are at danger, i simply do not understand some people.

GreyhoundLass said:
:rant:   :rant: Racing hounds die in arson attack 

A pack of racing hounds burned to death when they were trapped inside kennels set alight in a suspected arson attack.

The dogs died during the fire at Old Lodge Farm, in Burtonwood, near Warrington, Cheshire, on Tuesday night.

About 40 firefighters were called to the blaze, which is thought to have started in an outbuilding before spreading to the kennels and a barn.

Firefighters managed to rescue some dogs from the kennels but about 15 are believed to have died.

"Unfortunately, a number of animals perished in the fire," a spokeswoman for Cheshire Fire Service said.

"An investigation has been launched alongside the police into whether the fire was started deliberately."

A family member at the farm was too upset to comment.

:rant:   :rant:

AND THEY CALL THE GREYHOUNDS ANIMALS. ACTUALLY THE WORD ANIMAL IS TOO KIND FOR SICK EVIL MORONS SUCH AS THESE. GUY FAWKS SPRINGS TO MIND AT THIS TIME. IF THEY ARE CAUGHT WHAT PUNISHMENT WILL THEY GET, A COUPLE OF YEARS WITH 3 SQUARE MEALS A DAY COLOUR TELLY NO WORRIES AND OUT IN 18 MONTHS. WHAT THEY NEED THEN IS A NICE WELCOME HOME BY DOG LOVERS .

MIKE :rant:

Back