The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Show Results From Oz

Smart looking boy , Colin . What is his breeding ?

Hi all

He was bred by myself by Ch Fullerton Dream Mover ex Barmaud How Sweet It Is, a daughter of Single Malt and Ch Fullerton Agile Star in Barmaud.

Of course we are ALL very disappointed at this limping problem.

To my little lad get well soon.

Emma

Thanks Emma :cheers: , he does look like his dad , dosnt he

Hi Emma,

He is a lovely :wub: looking dog(i wasn't lucky enough to see him in the flesh), as i told Colin i have had the same problems with my Sparkie :wub: and she is now lame again :( and she has already been operated on twice in the same place. Because there was quite a length of time before she went lame this time, i thought we had beat it this time :angry: :( .

Debra :(

So close (w00t) Pepper. AKA Ch. Skyeway Planet Hollywood won Best of Breed today. She needed to win BIG to become Grand Champion. Soo close, short listed & now 9pionts to go............. :( it can happen. But now not for another 2 weeks. :thumbsup:

And two weeks seems such a l-o-n-g time when you're waiting on a few points! Good luck Jon & Pepper - will have my fingers crossed for you. :thumbsup:

Thanks Lana. We did so few shows this year & still she got 320pionts for the year. :*

Fingers crossed :luck: for you both

Cartman said:
So close (w00t)   Pepper. AKA Ch. Skyeway Planet Hollywood won Best of Breed today. She needed to win BIG to become Grand Champion.  Soo close, short listed  & now 9pionts to go............. :(   it can happen. But now not for another 2 weeks. :thumbsup:
Good on ya Pepper.... here am I over near the big smoke trying like mad to get one of these other Skyeway girls through before Sydney Royal closes.... :rant: this weekend.... The Undresser went Res CC both days.... a bit closer today with R/Up BOB .... but no points (w00t) ..... still a few more weeks to go

I feel like Sinderfella. Having my hair done tommorow. After many monies I am off to the "Spring Fair" in Sydneyland this week-end. Entered in Class 18c :sorcerer:

Good luck then Cinders! :luck: Have a great time :p

Hi Cartman,

Are you coming up for the Spring Fair weekend cause if you are i will be there on Saturday. I will have to find you and take a photo of your new hair do.

Debra :D 8) :wacko:

Debra, not a new do. Just a make over of the old. Leave here 6.00am so will be there for I hope all the group. :) Dont forget to look for me in class 18c (w00t)

Aslan, had no intention of going, then within an hour got 3 quotes & booked. :thumbsup: As much a suprise to me as anyone even was happy with the deals on the 2 airlines I am using :rant:

I Hope to see the both of you there then, they forecast showers for Saturday. If we are not up to our knees in mud ;) on Spring fair weekend we all die of heat stroke :( . They have 46 whippets entered both days. Over 2000+ entrys for the whole show on the sat, and 2100+ for sunday. Ive got no chance of taming my wild two before Saturday, but at least they will make for a good laugh :D .

Debra. :D 8) :wacko:

:luck: :luck: :luck: too Debra. Who are the judges for whippets?

Just remember to come home and post the results pronto - Cartman always wants results fast! (Sometimes even before the show has started) ;)

Thanks Lana,

Think ive got as much luck as it snowing on Saturday, But i always come home with the best dogs at the end of the day :wub: . Ok we have Mr K Scheel from Denmark on Saturday and Mr C Hunt from Canada on Sunday.

Do remember to post the results pronto!!!

As Mr C Hunt is judging Hounds next month in Southland NZ He on the Saturday and his wife on the Sunday. Will like to see what he puts up. ;)

Good luck to you all!! :thumbsup:

Katrina

Thanks for the luck, i will need it the way my mad youngsters are behaving today.

They are totally feral this morning.

Debra. :( 8) :wacko:

Well all the best with your feral pups Debra.. Am now waiting for the results, I will be showing 2 feral hyper pups under him aswell in about 3 weeks :lol:

Back