The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Seven Dogs!!!!!

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]again can i thank everyone for their comments,txts,pms and donations..you know who you all are :huggles: i must admit when i brought these pups back i didnt have clue how i would feel but i have fallen completely in love with these beautiful little babes and my whippets have taken to them just perfick :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

dogs022-1.jpg

dogs023.jpg

dogs038.jpg

dogs020-1.jpg

dogs019.jpg

dogs016.jpg

dogs015-2.jpg

dogs002.jpg

dogs011-1.jpg

I expect you're going to be sad to see the little brindle girlie go, Sarah :(

Not much room on your sofa these days, eh? :lol: :thumbsup:

oh sarah look how well they all look ,thanks to lots of TLC from you :huggles: :huggles:

lovely pics ,i love the 2nd one of the 3 of them all a sleep :wub: :wub:

Awww they are all so happy together and looking fantastic :huggles:

When is the little brindle girl leaving you ?

oh jane..dont get me started..sat with her last night having a cuddle and just started crying...she is such a true little angel....but i know she has just an amazing home waiting for her :huggles:

Painted Lady said:
oh jane..dont get me started..sat with her last night having a cuddle and just started crying...she is such a true little angel....but i know she has just an amazing home waiting for her :huggles:

Awwwww, hun :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Well at least she is going to a good home and you'll be able to keep in touch :huggles:

dont they look so peacfull on your sofa :wub: :wub:

youv done a good job with them :huggles: :huggles:

you've done so well Sarah with them :wub: :wub: :wub:

aww sarah youve done a amazing job with them,just look at how comfy and relaxed they are :huggles: .

sending you a great big :huggles: and hope all goes well next sunday :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

:wub: aww what little beautys ,youve done fab job with them hun :huggles:

awwww :wub: you've done a fab job sarah :huggles:

aw those pups are lovely,its gonna break your heart,i think you might need a bigger sofa.Beautiful pics.Oh dont buy in tissues buy in a bag of toilet rolls cos your gonna need them.Will be thinking of you. :huggles:

They look great - you've done a fab job - thanks to you they've all got a great life ahead of them :cheers:

:huggles: what lovely pics sarah :thumbsup:

lily has some long legs on her (w00t)

and those ears on you know who :- "

Lil beauties they all are - still like your brindle and white baby best :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]All looking fab sarah, best wishes for you and your crew, you've done a fine job with all of them :wub: [/SIZE]

Back