The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Seven Dogs!!!!!

ive said it before and i will say it again you are a true angel o:) they look fab you will be sad to see them go but hopefully the new owners will keep you up dated :thumbsup: :huggles:

did the fawn girl find a home ?

yeah she did kelly.....mine!!!!! Hurricane Lily is staying with yours truly :huggles:

They are so gorgeous hun :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

sarah.........you know i think the world of you and you have a heart of gold my friend, i hate to think what would have happened to those pups if you hadnt done what you did :*

They all look stunning :wub:

you are truely a star and i am very proud to be your friend :huggles: :*

hely said:
sarah.........you know i think the world of you and you have a heart of gold my friend, i hate to think what would have happened to those pups if you hadnt done what you did :*
They all look stunning  :wub:

you are truely a star and i am very proud to be your friend :huggles:   :*

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

love you bird :huggles:

Painted Lady said:
yeah she did kelly.....mine!!!!! Hurricane Lily is staying with yours truly :huggles:
(w00t) how the heck did i miss that good luck with her you must be so chuffed :huggles: :huggles:

What lovely pictures of them all...they just look so settled with you... :huggles: :wub: they just seem like they have always been there. :)

What a fantastic mum youve made them... :huggles: :wub:

You've certainly got a will in your way Sarah :thumbsup:

Beautiful pictures :wub:

awwww look at that lot ! makes you realise how good our plan was Sarah :thumbsup: Flynns ears make him look like a moth ! :D hes class as all of them are.

well done you !

his ears are growing faster than the rest of him :wacko: always stuck up like that....even when he is sleeping (w00t)

Well I just love their ears like this when they are pups.. :wub: :wub:

YOU ARE ONE BEAUTIFUL LADY SURE YOU WILL MISS HER BUT THINK OF THE JOY SHE WILL BRING IN HER NEW HOME AND YOU MADE THAT HAPPEN AND I STILL LOVE THOSE EARS :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww Sarah :huggles: They certainly landed on their paws :wub: when they came to live with you :huggles:

They are all soooo cute :wub:

Back