Clipboard34.sized.jpg

Clipboard35.sized.jpg

Clipboard40.sized.jpg

Clipboard43.sized.jpg

Clipboard45.sized.jpg

Clipboard49.sized.jpg

Clipboard54.sized.jpg

Clipboard58.sized.jpg

well done everyone! :cheers: hope you all had a great day,cracking pics jac! :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]FANTASTIC[/SIZE] !! lOved looking at them all !!

finleyfoofoo said:
Hi everyone,We have just got back from Selby.We had a great day out.The weather was perfect in the morning,but turned cold and wet,but it did not ruin the day.Spike got a first in rough unders,and a second in pairs.Finn got a second in unders,a second in pairs,and a second in racing.The icing on the cake was our Lady got a first in sighthound.Although only two in the class,i did not care!!Yet again,Manor Lurcher club held a great show in poor weather,all with good humour and friendlyness.

It was nice to get together and have a laugh with our mates.We all had a successful day in our corner. :cheers: My thoughts are with our friends who are camping,its bloody freezing,and there dog has the shits!! :b

See you Sunday

hello amanda i guess you on about our dog.. not to mention the kids wouldnt behave andrew got pissed and then to top it all ryan had a beer and spewed up every where. next mornin we had to take tilly to vets and when we got back ryan had cleaned dogs teeth wi my toothbrush and emmie had washed pots wi sick still all round sink... but im not complainin i love em all...sometimes.. :oops:

sallytilly said:
finleyfoofoo said:
Hi everyone,We have just got back from Selby.We had a great day out.The weather was perfect in the morning,but turned cold and wet,but it did not ruin the day.Spike got a first in rough unders,and a second in pairs.Finn got a second in unders,a second in pairs,and a second in racing.The icing on the cake was our Lady got a first in sighthound.Although only two in the class,i did not care!!Yet again,Manor Lurcher club held a great show in poor weather,all with good humour and friendlyness.

It was nice to get together and have a laugh with our mates.We all had a successful day in our corner. :cheers: My thoughts are with our friends who are camping,its bloody freezing,and there dog has the shits!! :b

See you Sunday

hello amanda i guess you on about our dog.. not to mention the kids wouldnt behave andrew got pissed and then to top it all ryan had a beer and spewed up every where. next mornin we had to take tilly to vets and when we got back ryan had cleaned dogs teeth wi my toothbrush and emmie had washed pots wi sick still all round sink... but im not complainin i love em all...sometimes.. :oops:

Well it's a weekend you're not going to forget in a hurry :sweating: .

Hope Tilly is feeling better though :huggles:

sallytilly said:
finleyfoofoo said:

See you Sunday

Ha!! : :D You could write a book.Ryan makes me die laughing!!Sallys teeth were gleaming.Not to mention the phone going every five minutes from your work!!At least it,s never dull when you are all around.It,s all over now,until the next time.

Amandaxx :x

finleyfoofoo said:
sallytilly said:
finleyfoofoo said:

See you Sunday

Ha!! : :D You could write a book.Ryan makes me die laughing!!Sallys teeth were gleaming.Not to mention the phone going every five minutes from your work!!At least it,s never dull when you are all around.It,s all over now,until the next time.

Amandaxx :x

I think Ryan's a little gem :wub: I swear him and Josie were separated at birth (even though there's a 5 five age gap) they're like two peas out of the same pod!!

Deb

sallytilly said:
finleyfoofoo said:

See you Sunday

Hi Val,

Heres a pic of the culprit,and the dog whose teeth were cleaned with your toothbrush!!!He does still look a little delicate.Lack of sleep,not beer :p

I must say,Sally looks lovely,its the colgate that did it.

Amandaxx

Back