The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Selby!!a Great Day Out Again

trac said:
finleyfoofoo said:
trac said:
well done john,just got back from selby trying to thaw out :lol:
Hi Trac,

Hope you had a good day.We are going back tomorrow.We are prepared for another cold day.

Amandaxx

hi Amanda

had a great day but so cold :eek:

Hi Trac,

My friend has been caming there.She txted me this morning,and said it was horrendous last night.I am going prepared ,long johns,thermal vest,the lot.!!

Amandaxxx :(

milly said:
Todays racing results.Puppy race winner China :thumbsup:

Under 23" racing  China :thumbsup:

Over 23" Winner Ollie :thumbsup: .......runner up Jim Murray's Tess :thumbsup:

well done john n china :thumbsup: ollie won his first race of the season hope he continues running as well as he did 2 day :thumbsup: well done 2 everyone who braved the cold (w00t) good day out :luck: 2 everyone else takin part 2 morrow and monday Daz

Well done John :thumbsup:

I like "Lady"a smashing lurcher,really gorgeous :wub: :wub:

well done john and the little black monkey. :huggles: lady is gorgeous and is gonna be doing some more winning also i think! :cheers:

John's gone and done it again :thumbsup: Puppy race winner :thumbsup: also Puppy show champion :thumbsup:

Also the under 23" winner was Stuart & Becki with Bonnie :thumbsup:

I think Jill Stavely won the over 23", but don't quote me :unsure:

kris said:
well done john and the little black monkey. :huggles: lady is gorgeous and is gonna  be doing some more winning also i think! :cheers:
Hi Kris,

Lady won 1st agin today.Spike a 1st and a second.We did not show Finn today.

China won 1st in showing,Colt won 1st in over 26 inch,China won puppy racing.It was lovely to meet John,what a lovely man.I also met Beaubeau today and willow,a lovely lady too.The mud was terrible,but still a lovely day out

Amandaxx

milly said:
John's gone and done it again :thumbsup: Puppy race winner :thumbsup: also Puppy show champion :thumbsup: Also the under 23" winner was Stuart & Becki with Bonnie :thumbsup:

I think Jill Stavely won the over 23", but don't quote me :unsure:

Johns dogs are fabulous.My hubby would have Colt and day!!It was nice for John to get to see Lady,thinks she is a lovely as we do.

Amandaxx

finleyfoofoo said:
kris said:
well done john and the little black monkey. :huggles: lady is gorgeous and is gonna  be doing some more winning also i think! :cheers:
Hi Kris,

China won 1st in showing,Colt won 1st in over 26 inch,China won puppy racing.It was lovely to meet John,what a lovely man.I also met Beaubeau today and willow,a lovely lady too.The mud was terrible,but still a lovely day out

Amandaxx

Hi Amanda glad you had a good day,know the feeling with the mud (w00t) yes i meet beaubeau & stormy yesterday as well,so nice to put faces to names :)

trac said:
finleyfoofoo said:
kris said:
Hi Kris,

Amandaxx

Hi Amanda glad you had a good day,know the feeling with the mud (w00t) yes i meet beaubeau & stormy yesterday as well,so nice to put faces to names :)

We all saw eachother at our worst!!Mud everywhere,hair on end,dog paw prints on your jeans.Poor John was muddy up to his knees.It was so nice to meet them both.

Amandaxx

finleyfoofoo said:
kris said:
Hi Kris,

Amandaxx

wow youre really going great guns with Lady arent you!and Spike too! :cheers: johns dogs have done well again too.and yes he is a lovely man.he doesnt know it yet but my daughters set off today for selby with a lovely surprise for him :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well done John and China..Great news !! Congratulations everyone !! You all sound as if you`ve had a really great time !! (w00t)

kris said:
finleyfoofoo said:
kris said:
Hi Kris,

Amandaxx

wow youre really going great guns with Lady arent you!and Spike too! :cheers: johns dogs have done well again too.and yes he is a lovely man.he doesnt know it yet but my daughters set off today for selby with a lovely surprise for him :thumbsup:

He's just phoned me kris :thumbsup: and he was gob smacked when your Jac's presented him with the portrait of Storm, all he could say was he can't thank us enough. I would have loved to have been there in person, but I'm under doctors orders :( So sit tight, cos I'm sure there's some pics on the way :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geoff she showed me the picture yesterday when we took the dogs swimming.its fabulous it really is and captures Storm to a t. :thumbsup: im sure John was over the moon when he saw it and probably shed a tear or two as well.sorry youre poorly,hope you get better soon, :huggles: i think this was a wonderful idea and gesture for you to do for John. :cheers: cheers,kris,xx

think john and china won the pups and unders again today .. :thumbsup:

(monday)

freezing day but some of the mud had dried up @ least

Congrats John & China the speed demon :cheers:

As predicted, he got a bit teary so I didn't want to pull the camera out on him and handed him the phone to speak to Geoff who I know would of wanted to be there. :thumbsup: Get well soon mate :luck:

Painting is gorgeous, he was completely overwhelmed. I'll get him to post some piks when he gets home and he's a little more composed. :b

Got some piks to share.

Clipboard01.sized.jpg

Clipboard02.sized.jpg

Clipboard04.sized.jpg

Clipboard07.sized.jpg

Clipboard08.sized.jpg

Clipboard09.sized.jpg

Clipboard15.sized.jpg

Back