The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

See The Result!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww what lovely pups - I couldnt choose they really are all so cute !! :)

Tamara , from those pics id go for girl 2 and boy 5 ,but we all know how they can change ,dont we 8)

Super looking pups though

Thank you all for your nice comments!! :huggles:

The babies were a bit dirty on the pictures as they started not long ago to eat "puppy growl" (if that's the correct translation???? :b ) (puppy milk + baby cereals) and they nearly enjoy having a bath in it like little piggies as much as they enjoy eating it!!!!! :D

From this litter I may keep 4 pups longer to be 100% sure. We will keep the two bitches and for the boys I fell in love @ first sight with boy 1 but I do like very much boy 3 and 5 so :wacko: ..... but as Jax mentionned everybody knows how much they can change at this age :) so for the moment we just enjoy every moment with them... I spend hours watching them!!!!

Tamara

Still boy 3 for me! :wub:

but they are all very nice. I love the facial markings on boys 4 & 5. :*

"puppy growl" .... I think you might have meant "gruel" Tamara? ;) "growl" is a noise - doggy grumble.

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
"puppy growl" .... I think you might have meant "gruel" Tamara?  ;)   "growl" is a noise - doggy grumble.
Well......... :oops: :lol: :- " .......yes

BOY 3 :wub: :wub: [SIZE=14pt] YUMMY!!![/SIZE]

But Boy 4 does have the cutest little face :wub:

What a bunch of beauties you have there :wub: mines are at the 5 1/2 week stage and are getting into so much trouble and yes they too love to bath in their food

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I didn't come here.... :(

Those pups are really gorgeous ! :wub:

I love puppies pics :)

LEA said:
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I didn't come here.... :(
HELLO LEA!

How are you?

When is your baby due??

Thank you very much to welcome me back emw :) it's very nice from you :huggles: :sweating:

At the moment, I feel very very very happy :D :D ....

because my little.....SARAH :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: is born last sunday the 7th November :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

That's also the reson why I can't come very often on K9 :blink....

Just bumping this up to prompt Tamara for some new pics of the babies ....

Congratulations on the birth of Sarah, Lea. You must be a very happy mum! :p

Sorry guys :b

I had (again :angry: !) a computer problem + I was very busy trying to finish my website ;) ...........

I am at my office at the moment so I will post some pictures later :p ......

We are extremly pleased with this litter, the boys are all (in our opinion :b ) high quality dogs and one of the bitches looks outstanding :wub: ....

I will try also to take new pictures later today.

Thanks for your interest :huggles:

Tamara

Here's "Viny" (boy 5)

viny_1_.jpg

"Vegas" (boy3)......... Look his expression, looks like his saying "Oh No this boring stuff again!!!" :D

ans

"Hacker" (boy1)

hacker_et_vegas_2_.jpg

"Hacker" on his own.......

Cute????

o:)

No, he is a little devil :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hacker_2_.jpg

OMG Tamara - they are [SIZE=21pt]SO CUTE![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back