The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

See The Result!!!!

Again...

male1_28oct3.jpg

And finally.... boy 2

Hoping you don't get bored :b :p :D ......

Tamara

male2_28oct.jpg

They are beautiful, I find once their eyes open then the housework stops. The housework will still be there but baby puppies grow up too fast.

Debra :D

Beautiful puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: They have grown so much.

Julie

Hi Morgan

What a lovely litter of pups!! :wub:

We have used Stackers sire and the sires brother at stud and had fawns,

But hey how can anyone say they are not a fawny person????

I think between us Richard and I have had a whippet of every colour except a black so no one can say we have a preference can they??

Anyway I see you have a new pool what happened to the other one??

It looks such a good idea but how long do the last ?

:sweating: :sweating: Cant wait to see Mias puppies they so sweet I havnt seen puppies born it must be so exciting.

Good luck for big day

:sweating: :sweating: Cant wait to see Mias puppies they so sweet I havnt seen puppies born it must be so exciting.

Good luck for big day

:wub: :wub: :wub: Beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Make the most of them..... the time flys by....... only three of mine left now and they will be off to their new homes this weekend :( You'll have to just keep posting the pics Tamara, so I still get my puppy fix :thumbsup: :lol:

:oops: I am so very sorry... I have been so busy I really couldn't find the time to keep the updates for you..... :oops:

Puppies are 4 weeks old today :cheers: , we thought it was the time for their first stacked pictures session ;) .....

So here are the results...... :)

Please note that they are just 4 weeks old, they will be one month old next thursday :)) , they don't stand very well on their little feet :D :b !!!!

Tamara ;)

Girl 1.....

fem1.4sem.head.petit.jpg

Back