The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sc Racing, And Kick Boards

this pole is for sc racers, to vote if they think it would be more fair and even, to run from flat r

• race off kickboards

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • race off rubber mats.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
where will i get one of those fancy swim suits to fit a 30 lber will it give him 5 yards :- "might help stop things from falling off ,will see allison see if she can knock one up .might change his name to lycra lad (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony odd u should say that do you think Tora will look ok in hers :teehee: just waiting for the blue, white and black ones now :thumbsup:

they look very slimline, could take pounds off the figure,LOL, wonder if they come in size 12, by the way you forgot orange

DavidH said:
where will i get one of those fancy swim suits to fit a 30 lber will it give him 5 yards :- "might help stop things from falling off ,will see allison see if she can knock one up .might change his name to lycra lad (w00t)

David you will have to get those old green tights out that made you look like half a pounds of brussel sprouts---lyrcra ?

Nows theres a thought ---------------------lol

steve

hey steve,

stop picking on poor old david, anyway perhaps you should try and get one off them lycra all in one dog jacket, then you may not look like the PIE MAN so much.

:lol: ;) ;) ;)

anyway, when is me and you having this race around westy, i will give you a chance, ..you can have a kick board and i will run without, and i will even give you a 10 yard handicap start... :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

jasper. said:
hey steve,stop picking on poor old david, anyway perhaps you should try and get one off them lycra all in one dog jacket, then you may not look like the  PIE MAN so much.

:lol:   ;)   ;)   ;)

anyway, when is  me and you having this race around westy, i will give you a chance, ..you can have a kick board and i will run without, and i will even give you a 10 yard handicap start... :lol:   :lol:   :thumbsup:

Well my money will be on Steve :thumbsup: especially if Steves jock strap gets caught in the electric hare (w00t)

Maurice you are about as sharp as one of your knives !!!!!!!no wonder you gave up bonning meat out for a living----pie maker got sick of waiting for meat----

Meat and Two Veg Maurice RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK

RULES WHAT ARE THEY???????

If we are racing its got to be yrds for years and that puts me about ten from finishing line and you on scratch---even a no limit like me can win at those sort of distances ---

try keeping that dog sharp and not yourself ----

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen-Coral said:
Maurice you are about as sharp as one of your knives !!!!!!!no wonder you gave up bonning meat out for a living----pie maker got sick of waiting for meat----
Meat and Two Veg Maurice RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK 

RULES WHAT ARE THEY???????

If we are racing its got to be yrds for years and that puts me about ten from finishing line and you on scratch---even a no limit like me can win at those sort of distances ---

try keeping that dog sharp and not yourself ----

Steve

told him not to use his knives when trying to make a kickboard :- " (w00t)

Back