and me, Ella's due 5th (w00t)

K9 might be busy that weekend :thumbsup:

Wonder who will be first. :sweating: :)

Abbee is due the 7th :sweating:

Many Thanks for all the well wishes. ;)

The race is on for the first litter, what a weekend on the way :sweating:

Good luck everyone and i hope all goes well for our Mum's to be :wub: :wub:

Lots of luck girlies, looking forward to some puppy pictures :wub: :wub:

Best wishes :luck: to all the expectant Mums and their human families :thumbsup:

............Khabaray Paco Rabbane can't wait to see his new great nieces & nephews ;) and will be waiting to see photos of the new arrivals.....as will all of us here at Rushden :D

Hey Guys,

Things are on the move here tonight, Jacki's temp is on the move and peaked @ 38.3 at 5.30 tonight from 37.7 this morning and is now 37.4 at 8.30 pm so I think that pups are on the way in the next 24 hours so fun times ahead. :sweating:

I took a photo of my girl just a while ago to show you all how big she has become over the last couple of days I think there is quite a few in there.

I will keep all of those interested up to date with the whelping. :D :D

Cheers Griff.

:wub: :wub:

(w00t) They certainly look as thought they have dropped into place ;)

Keep us informed :cheers:

How many did she have last time ?

JAX said:
(w00t)   They certainly look as thought they have dropped into place  ;) Keep us informed :cheers:

How many did she have last time ?

She had 4 last time to a young dog but the time before she had nine.

Here's a pic of her with the nine on board. This photo was 6 days before and she was due and the current photo is 3 days before she is due.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow she is big ! (w00t)

Temps on the way down here too, belly has dropped, but by the sound of it you will have yours first !

:luck:

Millie said:
Wow she is big !  (w00t)
Temps on the way down here too, belly has dropped, but by the sound of it you will have yours first !

:luck:

Good luck let us know how you go :thumbsup: :wub:

:luck: tonight griff & Lisa...... it looks to be your lucky night.

Best wishes for everything to go smoothly for you guys and mum to be!

This is a lovely thread with all the expectant mums. Good luck to you all, whippets and humans. Looks as though there's a few of you in for a busy time.

Griff... Jackie is just enormous the poor thing (I think 10!!!). I hope those pups get a move on for her sake - I bet she can't wait to get them out.......and I can't wait to see the photos!!!

Best wishes for safe, healthy deliveries.

After a day of low temp's Jacki has decided to start whelping, a few contractions for the last 20 minutes so looks like a long night ahead, I will keep you all posted.

Cheers Griff.

I'll be checking in throughout the evening Griff - all the best...

We have the first one a fawn and white girl 8oz

Woo-hoo - she's away! Hope you've had your dinner already and have the coffee pot handy - somehow don't think she'll be done in a flash - reckon you're in for the long haul.

Another girl, brindle & white trim 8.5 oz

:wub: Congratulations :cheers: hope she now shells them like peas :thumbsup:

loads of good wishes :luck:

Back