Santa Bringing Pups Early

Thanks Lana & Millie

Pup 3 is a......................... girl brindle & white trim 8oz

must be another by now , im pushing hard :lol:

posted same time as you Parnew lol

Pup 4 Fawn & white trim 10oz, boy

Pup 5 Fawn & white trim 8oz, boy

Jacki is doing very well, but no time for a cuppa :sweating: :sweating:

Wow sounds like a wonderful selection, Congratulations and hope all doing well :thumbsup:

Wonderful news, best go and tell the relatives :cheers:

Heather

6 pups in two hours - phew! pretty good going. Is she having a little break now - or do you think she's finished. It looked like there were more than six ....

Yes, Having a rest now and she has just been outside for a wee so things should start again soon with 2 or 3 to go. Could be a long night waiting for the rest.

Pup 8 Girl Brindle & white 8.5 oz, one to go I think.

In a few minutes Jacki will turn 6, so as her dad I would like to say [SIZE=14pt] HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKI [/SIZE] and thank you for these lovely babies.

parnew said:
Pup 8 Girl Brindle & white 8.5 oz, one to go I think.
In a few minutes Jacki will turn 6, so as her dad I would like to say [SIZE=14pt] HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKI [/SIZE] and thank you for these lovely babies.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKI what a clever whippet you are.

:sweating: :sweating: It's all over, what a night last puppy was a lovely fawn and white girl 7.75 oz around 3am all doing very well, Jacki is having a sleep and a big well deserved rest, final tally 3 boys and 6 girls.

I will post some photos later as all of us a bit tried. -_- -_- -_- -_-

Cheers Griff

well done jacki :huggles: looking forward to the puppy pics :thumbsup:

She took her time having that last one Griff. Anyway, am pleased to hear that all pups have arrived safe and well. We are looking forward to watching these babies grow.

Phoebe sends special Birthday wishes to her mum. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Karen

SIX girls out of 9! Gotta be happy with that. Well done Jackie! And happy birthday sweetie.

Look forward to the pics.

Congratulations on your litter arriving safely - all the best to you all. Look forward to the pic's.

Cristina

Sorry the photo's are a bit late, had a big day.

parnew said:
:sweating:   :sweating:   It's all over, what a night last puppy was a lovely fawn and white girl 7.75 oz around 3am all doing very well, Jacki is having a sleep and a big well deserved rest, final tally 3 boys and 6 girls.I will post some photos later as all of us a bit tried. -_-   -_-   -_-   -_-

Cheers Griff

Congratulations Griff on a successful whelping, all were of good weights look forward to hear of their progress.

Bill

Back