The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sandringham

A big well done to Ian and Sonia with Jade yesterday, and John Humphries (Stormy ) with China. Congratulations to you both, and Good luck to everyone from Northern Ireland going to the Midlands and the Pride of the Peaks next weekend.

Big well done to Rich and maria with Troy chuffed for the pair of you :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: All i can say is god troy is amazing and a big well done to you both :thumbsup: it couldnt of happened to such a lovely and good sporting pair of people :thumbsup:

sarah :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments, we are sooooooooooo proud of Troy. A credit to Gary Farmer who bred him.

But not forgetting all the other dogs that ran so hard today. It was a pleasure to see such good sportsmanship from everybody.

Richard and Maria

thanks rich can you spot troy lol

PUPS1WEEKOLD013.jpg

PUPS1WEEKOLD011.jpg

PUPS1WEEKOLD010.jpg

PUPS1WEEKOLD009.jpg

PUPS1WEEKOLD008.jpg

Keep up the good work Midge :D

gary

Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments, we are sooooooooooo proud of Troy. A credit to Gary Farmer who bred him.

I wasn't sure who bred him, :b but i should of known better, :) one of Gary's good breeding. :thumbsup: Well done Gary for breeding the winner. :thumbsup: di

Well 800 + miles later , 22 hours + travelling later , 1 injuryed dog later (Flash ) he flew the flag 4 cornwall i think he did us all proud

Richard and Maria with Troy what can i say ........................... HES THE DOG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: no matter what was put against this dog he really pull out all stops

WELL DONE U 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well 800 + miles later , 22 hours + travelling later , 1 injuryed dog later (Flash ) he flew the flag 4 cornwall i think he did us all proud

Richard and Maria with Troy what can i say ........................... HES THE DOG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: no matter what was put against this dog he really pull out all stops

Whats wrong with the boy then Josh,? :( I'm sure, like China, Flash gave it his all. :thumbsup: well done for getting there. :thumbsup: di

Well done everyone who made it to Sandringham :thumbsup:

I hope we are all in for a photo overload of the weekend :lol: (w00t)

Whats wrong with the boy then Josh,? :( I'm sure, like China, Flash gave it his all. :thumbsup: well done for getting there. :thumbsup: di

He done his wrist in when around half way down the track then had a crash at the end :eek: he got through 3 rounds which i was very very please with at least he didnt go down easy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

He done his wrist in when around half way down the track then had a crash at the end :eek: he got through 3 rounds which i was very very please with at least he didnt go down easy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You've got to be proud of him Josh, :thumbsup: lucky to get through 3 rounds mate, ;) well done, a good rest for the boy now i expect. :thumbsup: di

yes josh well done with flash but karma was the only cornish bred dog there.. :clown: and she is a lurcher....pmsl...x

But not forgetting all the other dogs that ran so hard today. It was a pleasure to see such good sportsmanship from everybody.

Richard and Maria

congratulations rich and maria with troy!!! :thumbsup:

its just aswell you won all that money cos youre gonna need it to pay for the physio after the triple salco you done on the track (w00t)

it was a well deserved win and we are both so happy for you....TOP DOG!!!..paul and sue..x

Back