The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sandringham

BREEDING

DENISE BAILEY said:
hope this works
pups.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

notice GHD in breeding phantom flash twice in breeding table above,,,,not sure but was he irish top stud dog 1996 ????

PROD DAD STAG POSSESSED AND AT STUD :D

STAG POSSESSED :thumbsup:

bonniepups5weeks028.jpg

GARY :cheers:

GARY :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah this post is confusing :wacko: :teehee:

Well done to all, I heard it had a great turn out and everything went well. Wish I could've been there!

Roll on 2011, Lurcherworld!

(w00t) Sue , Paul and Roger ....................................... Im proud of my dog Flash who wouldnt be im 16 (so alot more to come from me ) and imo he did great ! he may not be Cornish bred but i am and was the only Cornish 1 there :thumbsup:

Well done Roger Andy did beat my dog Flash call him what ever u like ..... its the dog on the day another day = a different result :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know u lot r trying to wind me up but god ... leave it out and leave this post 4 expressing how WELL dogs did and not what u think about dogs breeding cause does it really matter to u ??? NO

ITS A NEED TO KNOW ALL BASIS (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

ATB u guys and best of luck at your next races ;)

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry to Roger if i got the wrong view from your comment :thumbsup: i think u meant well done to troy by beating a greyhound :unsure: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry to Roger if i got the wrong view from your comment :thumbsup: i think u meant well done to troy by beating a greyhound :unsure: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
its ok mate had a good weekend your dog run well hoe we meet up next year good luck

roger

its ok mate had a good weekend your dog run well hoe we meet up next year good luck

roger

Yes it will be a goodun probally be my pup racing to :thumbsup:

it will take a good lurcher to beat a greyhound
roger

sorry roger you are wrong there flash is an irish long dog.... :clown: also well done with andy...a proper yorky lurcher..xxx

hows Flash an irish long dog ???????? :wacko:

sorry joe but its just me and roger winding josh up as we have done all weekend...lol :teehee:

(w00t) I bet them photos of me Judging r shocking aint they sue (w00t) im glad u lot had a laugh at me when i was judge :thumbsup:

Chip won the open 1000 guineas on Saturday and got through to her 2nd race in the Final 8)

Well done to all the weekends winners!

There were some fast times on the 100 yard dashes, China looked like she was floating instead of running! :wub:

Under 5 seconds, speed machines!! :eek:

Chip won the open 1000 guineas on Saturday and got through to her 2nd race in the Final 8)
Well done to all the weekends winners!

There were some fast times on the 100 yard dashes, China looked like she was floating instead of running! :wub:

Under 5 seconds, speed machines!! :eek:
I'll second that.

They put the Petrol Lure Machine under so much pressure that it shook itself to bits. I had bits of string holding it together and just as the last run finished the line feeder fell off completely :sweating:

yes it was a crackin day sunday well done to troy and owners it was a pleasure to see them all do their best and a great turn out for this event :thumbsup: my young dog qualified and ran well for such young dog im well pleased with him. my little brindle bitch ran really well in the 100 yard dash she ran 6.76 3 months ago and she ran 5.28 at weekend. have a good season folks atb rich

roger

sorry roger you are wrong there flash is an irish long dog.... :clown: also well done with andy...a proper yorky lurcher..xxx

sorry joe but its just me and roger winding josh up as we have done all weekend...lol :teehee:
Thats cool Sue,are u going to the Exeter show,do u know when it is :)

roger

Thats cool Sue,are u going to the Exeter show,do u know when it is :)

yes and yes joe...lol :thumbsup:

its the 24 and 25 sept...weekend after next...we will go on the sunday though. it would be good to see ya again..lol..is buddy gonna be ok by then? heard he got injured at lambo?

yeah hoping he will be fine i've given him time off and hes coming back o.k,should be right on for then :)

Back