The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sandringham

Good :luck: to any mates ;) attending :thumbsup:
karron big dave there to win on sunday but good luck to all hope there is a good size lure :luck: :luck: :luck:there will be a lot bread out of bigland boy running

Good :luck: to any mates ;) attending :thumbsup:
karron big dave there to win on sunday but good luck to all hope there is a good size lure :luck: :luck: :luck:there will be a lot bread out of bigland boy running
Best of :luck: Dave :thumbsup: Not sure if Mike and Gerry are taking their lad up Steve,but think there will be a few whippet/greyhounds going.Hope the sun shines for everybody

Well every1 i wish i could have been there its gonna be a goodun !!

Best of luck to everyone whos going :luck: :thumbsup:

Josh :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Come On Our Wee Country.......The Green And White Army :luck:

Pete just rang me,Ian and Sonia,s Jade won the overs dash,Stormy with China won the unders.Dont know who the reserves were.

Well done to all the winners.

Amandax

Pete just rang me,Ian and Sonia,s Jade won the overs dash,Stormy with China won the unders.Dont know who the reserves were.Well done to all the winners.

Amandax

Well done John, winning the 100yrd dash and the unders, :thumbsup: go for it China. ;) di

China won show champ too ! :thumbsup:

Well Done again John ;)

Just heard the troy won the 1000 guineas

well done troy and owners :thumbsup:

Yeah,way to go!!Richard just rang us,needless to say he is one very happy bunny.

It could,nt have gone to a nicer couple,with a fantastic dog :thumbsup:

Amandaxx

Big well done to Richard & Maria with Troy - Very well deserved & pleased for you :thumbsup:

Also well done to everyone else who won yesterday.

Back