The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ronan's Gone!

dessie

Registered
Reaction score
:( I waved goodbye to Ronan o:) (and Graham!) this morning as he went off to 'do' the Irish Circuit. :luck:

We were originally going to go 'en famille' but I couldn't get a dogsitter so I rashly said Graham could take Ronan! Wished I hadn't now :eek: as it was horrible seeing him go :unsure: ......... even shed a tear :( how silly is that? He will only be gone 10 days and I do still have 10 at home!!!

You need to buy a big van Caroline then you could have taken all of your dogs over there. Left Graham at home to look after the cats. Or let him go along to be the driver. :- "

Don't scear people!! :) I almost got an heart attack after reading the heading. :sweating:

We wish good luck to Ronan and Graham on their (hopefully very successful) holiday! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Must admit I thought the worst for a moment or two :unsure:

Had to smile.....(sorry) ....that you're going to miss Ronan more than your OH (I think Graham is your OH?). :- "

Best of Irish to Ronan :luck: Hope your OH has a good trip too!

Isn't it silly how emotional we get, I sent Stanley off to my Brothers for the evening and night last week to increase his confidence and it took me about half an hour to pull myself together - very pathetic :b Never thought I'd act like that, but he is such a mummys boy. Mind yiou he had a lovely time swimming in the rivers chasing bunnies with the lurcher, probably didn't give a second thought about me! (w00t)

He he, when I posted this - up flashed a german advert for Ronan Keating tickets!

:luck: Ronan have a great holiday :thumbsup:

Hope he remembers to send you a post card :D

Like Minna I think that should be carefull whenn choosing your tittles Dessie :eek:

For a moment I thought something terrible has happened ..... :(

I WANT TO WISH RONAN GOOD LUCK :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck to Ronan! :luck:

Hope the other ten enjoy their extra cuddles while he's gone! :D That would be some special dogsitter to look after 10 if you had all gone!! :p

Sorry to scare you all but it was awful seeing his little face out the back window of the car!!

Terrible isn't it :b (no, on second thoughts, it's not!! ;) ) when you miss your dog more than your OH. I get used to him being away with his job quite a lot but MY BEST BOY'S GONE (w00t)

Can understand perfectly Dessie,it was easier to sacrifice Ronan (send him away) and Graham,than for Graham to stay at home and you take Ronan. :D ,very wise choice as Graham's only a bloke.

Of course you're going to miss/worry about Ronan more.Graham can look after himself, (I hope) - Ronan will be relying on Graham............ :- "

:oops: are you more worried now ???? :eek: .

Lyd

don't worry dessie, i'll keep an eye on both of them for you ;) ;)

it's only thursday, why have they gone today? but then again, i can leave my house at 7.30 on saturday morning and be at the hound show venue by 8.30!!

hope they both have a lovely time, and maybe you'll come over next year and TJ & Tess can have a family reunion (w00t) (w00t)

Whose going to fetch the chinese ?? :eek: :- "

:D You think Dessie gave you a shock........... it was the first thing she said to me when I met her in the vets this morning (w00t) :sweating:

Had a good result at the vets myself, Lucy's having six possibly seven pups.... roll on September :thumbsup:

:luck: Ronan :cheers:

It's that last little paw pressed against the glass as they drive round the corner, bending their little heads so their ears can have the last glance....

:unsure: :huggles:

zilloot said:
:luck: Ronan  :cheers:
It's that last little paw pressed against the glass as they drive round the corner, bending their little heads so their ears can have the last glance....

:unsure:   :huggles:
Oh dear Zilloott...you paint quite a picture...you'll have Dessie in tears :lol:

LOL, no she wont.Dessie is made of stern stuff............. :)

lyd

Don't you believe it .......... not where my dogs are concerned. I can deal with traumas whilst they are happening but when my best boy looked at me out of the rear window ............................. :wub:

Thanks Dukie, keep an eye on them for me!! They went early because Graham is making a business call today in Dublin. It's a way of getting the trip half paid for!! Please let me know what happens at each showss because Graham is notorious for not always ringing and he won't know half of who everyone is!!

Millie said:
Had a good result at the vets myself, Lucy's having six possibly seven pups.... roll on September :thumbsup:
Excellent news Millie :thumbsup: Fingers crossed for Lucy to have a nice easy time of it, you will definitely have your hands full in September then!

We'll all be reduced to tears soon Zillfoot. "It's that last little paw pressed against the glass as they drive round the corner, bending their little heads so their ears can have the last glance...."

Best of luck Ronan :) :luck: :luck:

Can you bring the pups to Westonbirt Millie !!!!!! :wub:

Oops Millie :oops: The Oct meet outside Newbury, Can't remember name :b

Back