The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ronan's Gone!

:D Thanks Joe, I can't wait....... little pups to cuddle again :wub:

Think at 5weeks they may just be a bit young for a visit to Newbury Jiminy, but you will be very welcome to come round to give them a squeeze :wub:

Millie: Can't wait to see the photos of your new puppies in September. I wish everything goes well for you and Lucy! :thumbsup:

Millie said:
Had a good result at the vets myself, Lucy's having six possibly seven pups.... roll on September :thumbsup:
So happy about Lucy's news! :D :D :D I was wondering how that had all gone. When in September are they due??

I'd love to come round & give them a squeeze Millie :wub: I'd bring a cake :)

Has Ronan phoned home Dessie? I expect he's missing you terribly :unsure:

emw said:
Millie said:
Had a good result at the vets myself, Lucy's having six possibly seven pups.... roll on September :thumbsup:
So happy about Lucy's news! :D :D :D I was wondering how that had all gone. When in September are they due??
:D First week in Sept. :thumbsup:

Nightvision said:
Millie: Can't wait to see the photos of your new puppies in September. I wish everything goes well for you and Lucy!  :thumbsup:
:D Thanks Minna. Best thing about having whippet pups is not knowing what colours you have, this litters going to be very intresting as there are all sorts of colours in the pedigree. :wub:

Jiminy said:
Has Ronan phoned home Dessie? I expect he's missing you terribly :unsure:
Yes Isobel, I have had two phone calls, the first one when they arrived in Dublin and Ronan wandered off in the middle of me talking to him!! The second one when they were on their way down to Killarney this afternoon after the Hound Association of Ireland show. Only got a 3rd unfortunately ............... I blame the handler myself! Dog was sure to have been perfect!!!

I'm sure Ronan would have got a first if you were handling him Dessie. He was probably looking for his mummy :eek: Husbands :- " Bet you're looking forward to him coming home (him meaning Ronan!)

Back