Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score
Yet again rumors are doing the rounds...ive had a call today that a few certain people are asking how the results of our resent drug testing were back on the Tuesday .... the report was faxed on Tuesday after noon to the NNWRF chairperson from HFL, the report was received 7 days later through the post

Hfl received the samples on Tuesday morning posted by the vet and tested them by the afternoon

If anyone of our NNWRF members would like to see the paperwork from HFL then they are more than welcome .... These rumors that are started by non NNWRF members are nothing but another dig at the committee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over 2007 we have had a couple of certain NNWRF members calling the NNWRF Committee cheats .. they are making statements that certain committees dogs are been weigh in light , and racers are fixed ...

I am absolutely fuming over these accusations the committee have always got a independent member to check the weighs of the committees dogs , and the draw has always been open to any member that wishes to be present , Mr D Syson always uses ball in a bag to draw the race card if for any reason Mr D Syson is not present i will ask any member present to shout numbers out

The NNWRF committee past and present have and still do put alot of time effort into running our opens for our members and i am very very upset at these few certain people who are slandering the committee , Ive only one thing to say to you IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY THE PRESENT NNWRF COMMITTEE ARE RUNNING OUR EVENT EITHER DON'T RUN WITH US ANYMORE OR GET 51 SIGNATURES AND GET US OUT

Also My dogs racing name is AMAZING GRACE who at the time of the recent bend champs had a week old litter and did not run in the 19lb class.. i ve never owned NOT NOW GRACIE ... so please don't tell people i am fixing racers for my own benefit

know just how you feel Dee really pissed off 600 mile round trip this weekend not even running a dog for this crap;

dont let it get to ya linda and dee its not worth the bother :( most folks agree the fed do a decent job :thumbsup:

weathergirls said:
know just how you feel Dee really pissed off 600 mile round trip this weekend not even running a dog for this crap;
anyhow Dee f * *k em I think we have a great team on the committee who are doing a good job we can rise above it

mutley said:
dont let it get to ya linda and dee its not worth the bother :( most folks agree the fed do a decent job :thumbsup:

got to agree i for one think they do a outstanding job :cheers: :thumbsup:

You can never please everyone, so dont let it get to you, most members enjoy the racing that is given to them by the committee's hard work and organising, at Old Hall yesterday anti fed comments were made, by non-members of course doing a disgraced whippet racers bidding, they aint worth bothering about, while ever you have the majority of free thinking whippet racers behind you just work for them, the minority should not be ignored of course but these minorities who stir for their own ends aint worth a toss, after all their ways have been called into question by the majority and found to be seriously wanting and flawed by the majority.

Those who accuse hard working people of fiddling in some way only confirm that they would do if given the opportunity,and those who would now know what to expect after recent events.

Like all committee's of clubs and groups you do your best for the rest, carry on and dont be concerned about the small band of knockers.

Well said John but I do think these people should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. If they have suspicions they should be voiced properly to the people concerned but of course they havent. I can't stand people who whisper behind peoples backs it is cowardly in the extreme and I for one hope its treated with the contempt it deserves.

The vast majority of folk just want to race their dogs and enjoy the day and well done to all the hard working folk who make it possible, these cowardly people aren't worth bothering with. If they've got complaints let them put their names in the frame so people know who they're dealing with

All the best to the hardworking souls at all the racing events

Marie and Graham

Your all doing a grand job, and keep everything out in the open.

What a shame some racers have never heard of a fax machine ;)

Never mind thay dont have to join.

Following on from Denise's first post "NOT NOW GRACIE" has always been owned & was bred by me, so not sure where that rumour came from!

Everyone who has ever had to draw the racing cards will tell you that on occassions however you pick them, whether picking numbers out of a hat or some calling numbers you do get varied or one side heats.

Keeley

Last edited by a moderator:
john m said:
You can never please everyone, so dont let it get to you, most members enjoy the racing that is given to them by the committee's hard work and organising, at Old Hall yesterday anti fed comments were made, by non-members of course doing a disgraced whippet racers bidding, they aint worth bothering about, while ever you have the majority of free thinking whippet racers behind you just work for them, the minority should not be ignored of course but these minorities who stir for their own ends aint worth a toss, after all their ways have been called into question by the majority and found to be seriously wanting and flawed by the majority.Those who accuse hard working people of fiddling in some way only confirm that they would do if given the opportunity,and those who would now know what to expect after recent events.

Like all committee's of clubs and groups you do your best for the rest, carry on and dont be concerned about the small band of knockers.

the anti fed can kiss my arsse 8) anything they had to say would be better thought of if it was said to your face :angry: this committee as john said do a good job even though thankless from a small minority :- " none of the committee even take petrol money or any expences.... its done for the good of racing the ones doin the slaggin are always the last to help to wards the racing etc :( rumors about the testing come from the idiots who should know all about passed testing issues so sod em :rant:

Well I won't sleep tonight because of these numpties :))

I think these people that started the rumours about the drug testing at the bend champs should also appreciate that if they suggest the results 'coming back early' is suspicious then it implies in my mind they are questioning the results validity. If anyone wishes to query roxy's results then perhaps they could do it to our faces at askern or highgate rather than in a cowardly way behind our backs. If it wasn't your intention to question them then perhaps you could apologise for tarnishing what was a really special win for us and roxy. I have no idea who these people are, so please make yourself known.

Whatever your gripes please sort them out like adults rather than sniping like children. Perhaps some caution also needs to be taken when suggesting,in whatever round about way, that results mey be 'suspicious' as we do not take lightly to our credibility as honest people being brought into question.

As for the Fed committee being less than honest, what a load of cr*p. I'm surprised they don't all jack it in, but then that would be what the trouble makers want I guess. I hope the fed committee don't give in and stick around cos I think they do a great job in keeping the sport going.

Chris

thanks Chris :thumbsup: sod em its only a few shitstirurs not worth the worry and another rumor saying the fed should not of had so much money in the bank at the time of recent events the answer is we didnt the money we retrieved went back over a few years hope alll this shit stops soon its getting boring -_- im personally starting to think its not worth the hassle BUT wouldnt give in :)the good certainly outway the bad in our members :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
well personally i think the commitee is well run as a team but as for people phoning u up spreading rumouse why dont u just tell them to fxxk off simple

and john if u here people saying summit at old hall bout the fed commitee why dont u not just tell them stright to there face your thought instead of waiting to get on k9 it would cerntainly stop any tickle tackling on here

any way keep up the great work in 2008 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

andy pockett :cheers:

For f##k sake,here we go again :rant: There's been enough trouble lately. :( I've got a question? Is this how whippet racing has always been? :wacko: :wacko:

:( Karen

AndrewPocket said:
well personally i think the commitee is well run as a team but as for people phoning u up spreading rumouse why dont u just tell them to fxxk off simple
and john if u here people saying summit at old hall bout the fed commitee why dont u not just tell them stright to there face your thought instead of waiting to get on k9 it would cerntainly stop any tickle tackling on here 

any way keep up the great work in 2008 :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

andy pockett :cheers:

I did Andrew, but as per normal they were being selective in who they were spreading rumours too. I was surprised by these comments as i thought those who were telling them had more common sense, but my judgement must have been wrong in this case.

If a spectrometer was available at the race track then all test could be done on the day, never mind waiting two days for results.

If you want me to tell you who the non-member was who was spreading the rumours was i will tell you when i see you but i think you will already guessed who it was.

well gd on u john for pointin it out to them but if they are a non member just let it go over yer head :cheers:

andy

AndrewPocket said:
well gd on u john for pointin it out to them but if they are a non member just let it go over yer head  :cheers:

andy

Its easier said than done Andrew, i dont like people telling lies and stirring against good hard working people who do more for the sport, Like you did at the champs than they do to push self interest. ok if they are telling the truth but taking what their pals tell them as true and fireing the bullets annoys me. :cheers: Andrew

a wise person once said 2 me success is the best revenge so my advice is totally ignore the rumours & make the fed better than wot it already is and that will really annoy the people spreading the rumours wont it? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back