The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i just add to my post (topic) has nothing to do with recent events at oldhall....i made my post because over this year the nnwrf committee has had varies complaint that a certain committee person/persons dog was been weighed in light , i on a few occasion's explained to the complainer i would never allow any of the committee to weigh there own dogs in and as far as i was aware we always got another competer (sp) to check the committees dogs.

How ever the person /persons are no longer on the nnwrf committee (not naming any names but cannot explain differently) and still the complainer is accusing us of not only weighing this dog in light but fixing the draw , as said in my past post the draw is open for anyone...ive also grabbed the nearest member to me to help with the given of number ...some been members on k9

All i want is a level playing field for all dogs and hope we the nnwrf committee can just get on and run opens for the members the best way we can ...thats the last i am saying on the subject just hope the person (complainer) would have a bit more trust in us ...and if they still feel the way they do come early to our events see the committee dogs get weighed and watch the draw been done .

i have witnesed the dogs on the scales,for the committee,and will again if asked and trust me nothing would get away being light,carry on doing a gr8 job dee and comittee,rather you than me,becouse you will never make all the whippet racers happy (w00t)

This next bit of advice is for Gary Bailey and comes from the same person who gave me the last one-----

An Old Lady told me -----

believe half of what you actually see and nothing what you hear -----hows that then Gary>???????you know her and no it was not Mrs Oliver lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---

steve :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Karen-Coral said:
This next bit of advice is for Gary Bailey and comes from the same person who gave me the last one-----

believe half of what you actually see and nothing what you hear -----hows that then Gary>???????you know her and no it was not Mrs Oliver lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---

steve :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:

thing is Steve some people well one in particular doesn't even believe what they see

Karen-Coral said:

ok m8 lol :p :p

weathergirls said:
Karen-Coral said:

thing is Steve some people well one in particular doesn't even believe what they see

thats why you only believe half---Linda---Gary knows what i am on about its a private joke we have!!!!lol

steve

Hi Denise,

The bitch that is constantly being questioned is Bramble (Spirit of the Stag). She is 20lb BWRA supreme bend champion 2007

NWRF 21lb bend champion 2006 (run at 20lb)

NWRF 21lb bend champion 2007 (run at 21lb)

NWRF 21lb straight champion of champions (run at 20lb).

After winning the last listed event she came into season and after a few weeks I struggled to keep her weight at 20lbs. She was carrying some weight around the stomach. Fortunately now, completely fit, she sits at home at 20lb 8oz so I have the option to feed her early the day before and weigh her in at 20lb or feed her late the night before and weigh her in at 21lb (MY CHOICE). As I own another bitch Rapid Stag, which has raced at 18, 19 and now 20lbs, I sometimes put Bramble up in weight to avoid her sister - THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME A CHEAT. After weighing Bramble in at Portsmouth, Mr Paul Jennings approached me and asked politely if she was 20lbs, to which I said yes. He then asked me if I was sure she was 20lbs, I told him yes. He then walked away saying we will see what she weighs next week! This is not the first time this has happened, Tinkerman's weight has also been questioned on several occasions specifically by Mr Jennings. Because I have had Tinkerman at 18lb for the past few months and chose to drop his weight for the last few events it was implied that he had never been 17lb at all and the committee had weighed him in light. I have never been a cheat but feel that every time I choose to drop my dog's weight I am interrogated.

It is disgusting that if a person's dog is running well they are accused of cheating, not only the owner of the dog is accused but also the person who weighs the dog. Does this make everyone who weighs my dog in a cheat?

Gary Farmer

well iam a cheat gaz cos i have witnessed your dogs weight,and other members dogs,tell them to f off thing is they green with envey cos you got good dogs (w00t)

I don't know what got said or by whom on Sunday and to be quite honest have no interest in getting involved but i would like to say that both Spirit of the Stag and Tinkerman's weight was correct as witnessed by myself. My own bitch weighed 17.5 and was correctly entered in at 18lb.

What i would like to say to anyone who does have an issue, why don't they hang aroung the scales when committee members dogs are being weighed i'm sure all concerned would be happy to oblige and it will set a few minds at ease in doing so.

Now i'm going to close this topic :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back