The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

She's having a few mild contractions (is there such a thing !?!) for puppy number 3 now.

Boy and Girl are suckling away and Kerri's just been having a little snooze :wub:

Another bitch, very dark brindle with white tip on her tail. She looked black to start with.

nice mixture there how many fags has Judith got through

pics asap please :huggles:

Well done, glad you've got some puppies at last. :thumbsup: pictures please just for proof, (i was beginning to think you dreamt it Fleesh.) :lol:

Another bitch completely white with no markings !!!

There may be just one more ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i said 3 bitches 2 dogs. ;) well done kerry cant wait to c pics they sound gorgeous

congratulations cant wait to see the pics :thumbsup:

come on Fleesh no time to be sleeping -_- ^_^ -_- <_< Izz and Duff are dying to see pics of their half sisters and brothers :wub: :wub:

:lol: how come elise,,,,on the run up to the litter gettin born ur dead excited and gave us daily updates

but then when pup,s are born uve went quite, :lol: ,,,,get puppy pics up now :D iam sure u have a camera :D

good luck with litter,,,, :luck: :luck: :luck:

Have been talking to Elise & Judith throughout the day. Unfortunately in all the excitement Elises computer fell in Kerri's bowl of water and hasn't worked since - she has even lost all her course work :eek:

We are going to see the pups at the weekend so I will try and get some pictures on - never done it before but will give it a go!

The weights of the pups are as follows:

Bitch 1 - white with 2 tiny dark patches 12oz

Dog 1 - Light brindle (like Jack) 12oz

Bitch 2 - Dark brindle (like Kerri's patches) 12oz

Dog 2 - White dog with light brindle eye patch 10oz

Bitch 3 - all white 9oz

Can't wait to see them :wub:

:D :D :wub: :D :D :D

Have been talking to Elise & Judith throughout the day. Unfortunately in all the excitement Elises computer fell in Kerri's bowl of water and hasn't worked since - she has even lost all her course work :eek:
We are going to see the pups at the weekend so I will try and get some pictures on - never done it before but will give it a go!

The weights of the pups are as follows:

Bitch 1 - white with 2 tiny dark patches 12oz

Dog 1 - Light brindle (like Jack) 12oz

Bitch 2 - Dark brindle (like Kerri's patches) 12oz

Dog 2 - White dog with light brindle eye patch 10oz

Bitch 3 - all white 9oz

Can't wait to see them :wub:
: well done all hope kerry & pups are all well karen jimmy &crenston tango xxxxxx

Just sending this message off my phone. Kerri and pups are doing great We've both had a nap this afternoon I have introduced Lucy and Freya and they have been very good as have Talz/Jessi and Blaze. How great is it that Kerri had a pure white puppy as did Jack's litter sister Maxie.

DSC00394.JPG

Congratulations.gif

Best of luck with'em girls....well worth the wait :)

Now if you can just dry the computer out :lol: :lol:

Back