The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Champs To Adult Champs?

sherry

Registered
Reaction score
ok after reading a perivious thread thought id start this one up ok wot puppy champions or even yearling champions have went on to become adult champions? anyone have any or know of any?

i think maybe hellbound and goldrun off the top of my head did.

Jack the Lad :thumbsup:

Sugar Mouse :thumbsup:

BOTH MY SOFT TOUCH AND ARCTIC FOX WON BWRA SUPREME PUPPY CHAMP AND THEN WENT ON TO WIN SUPREME AT BWRA MEASHAM AND NWRF AT SWALLOWNEST.AGREE WITH JACKIE ABOUT DOGS ONLY HAVING SO MANY RACES IN THEM.MADE A BIG MISTAKE WHEN WINNING TOP TEN WITH SOFT TOUCH WON 28 OPENS IN YEAR BUT TRAVELLING BURNT THE GAME LITTLE BITCH OUT.BY THE TIME SHE HIT 4 WAS MINUS THREE TOES AND NOTHING IN THE TANK.THATS WHY YOU HAVE TO ADMIRE THE LIKES OF MOCHARA ,SPIRIT OF THE STAG AND NUMEROUS OTHERS WHOSE RACING CAREERS HAVE LASTED.WOULDNT DO IT AGAIN

i remember years ago some of top bitch were winning full opens at 10 to 12 months and that was when there was 100 plus dogs on the card RHINESIZE, kerry dream, ibm, so perfect and lots more all were top pup champs went on to be champs and sup rch you new these were going to be top class as pups just my opinion :thumbsup:

i remember years ago some of top bitch were winning full opens at 10 to 12 months and that was when there was 100 plus dogs on the card RHINESIZE, kerry dream, ibm, so perfect and lots more all were top pup champs went on to be champs and sup rch you new these were going to be top class as pups just my opinion :thumbsup:
YOUR RIGHT LYNDON NOT FORGETTING MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE ANOTHER MAID

:thumbsup: yes your right Carole Hellbound first open race was bwra puppy Champs at 11 months old danny won that and then went on to take Sup yearling dog champ at nwrf and his first bwra title at 15 months old and his last bwra title at nealy 7 years old and 6 bwra titles in between, :thumbsup: hellbound is now 10 years old but you would'nt know it to see him running around he thinks hes still a yearling lol

Im pretty sure Lexi and mochara
lexi won sup pup and yearling, she actually won her first nch 1 month after winning the yearlings and won her 2nd nch and 1st rch the year after :)

some others i thought of: peggy sue, colorado, orontes, weardale spot, weardale badger, anagram, xquisite (i think?), gold run, beside the point, kentucky, sid young. cant think of anymore off the top of my head atm :wacko:

Bigland Bailey won puppy champs then sup yearling (english derby) then took sup Rch at 16months old :thumbsup:

i think mai zee mu & nevada are another couple? not 100% though

ooo and our amy

this is so much more fun than revision :D

Some brilliant dogs already mentioned, i give a lot of credit to the dogs listed who ran as pups, were consistent throughout their careers and then went on to run well at over 5 years old in either vet or adult classes.

Maid Your Point & Mo Chara owe us absolutely nothing but if i could have them still running well & injury free at over 5 years old i'd class that as big an achievement as anything they'd ever won throughout their careers.

few more Hellsdouble oops :thumbsup: doriva, red reign, southen scott, troublespot, coral :thumbsup:

intersing thread thanx for all the answers everyone :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: yes your right Carole Hellbound first open race was bwra puppy Champs at 11 months old danny won that and then went on to take Sup yearling dog champ at nwrf and his first bwra title at 15 months old and his last bwra title at nealy 7 years old and 6 bwra titles in between, :thumbsup: hellbound is now 10 years old but you would'nt know it to see him running around he thinks hes still a yearling lol
hope gem takes after her dad she won a puppy title also @ 11 months old but it was her 2nd open ;)

SupRch.Master Tornado, then went on to take bwra sup champ at just 19mth,s old.

Back