The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Puppy Champs To Adult Champs?

The fantastic Kirby and Litter sister Blue Princess both won sup on the same day both went on to win titles and Kirby winning both supremes on the straights, One's Cushti's star was another great little, dog cant remember if Another spot was supreme pup or not i know he was sup yearling at the english derby. Saxon Tiger won sup bitch yearling along side Hellbound, i am sure she picked up a title along the way?

This is a great topic, really makes you think back!

Saxon Tiger :wub: now you're talking Jade. One of my favourite bitches along with sister Saxon Gem, one of my favourite bloodlines too :sweating: .

Lovely people too Elise!

Funny this topic is the pups who showed promise right from a very early age, i think its more interesting when a dog blossoms later in life e.g. Jackarella, streisand spirit of the stag etc all turning out to be sup champions but i dont know that any of them were puppy or yearling champions??

Another i am trying to think surely must have been a pup or yearling champ is show three?? I know she won lots of yearling classes etc especially on the bends ending up in the main freeman remembered open as a yearling i think.

Saxon Tiger :wub: now you're talking Jade. One of my favourite bitches along with sister Saxon Gem, one of my favourite bloodlines too :sweating: .
We were fortunate to own litter brother to Saxon Tigers dam Saxon Honey,loved him to bits :wub:

Now i didnt know that Karen!! Learnt something new today :thumbsup: I love finding out all these little snippets I was just about starting racing when Saxon Tiger started racing so didnt know anything about her breeding etc

Now i didnt know that Karen!! Learnt something new today :thumbsup: I love finding out all these little snippets I was just about starting racing when Saxon Tiger started racing so didnt know anything about her breeding etc
You learn something new everyday Jade :lol: Our Del was actually registered Saxon King,but he only ever lurcher raced with us Jade.He was the apple of Georges eye.Must admit would have loved to have seen him in non peds

went to 1 puppy champ in 1980's,,with abbey,,,barley bree,,Davy had Gizmo,,Predator,,it was at Blidworth,,both were beet that day,,but Gizmo went on to win a lot,,ch ch etc,,Gizmo was also beet at the scot derby the same year,,think magic moments beet him,,for derby or puppy champs or both,,puppy racing im my eys dont count,,as pups at 8 months wont beet a 12 month pup,,unless its Steinman lol,,and a few other.Love the yearling racing as lets the pups mature,,and brings them on at a better pace,,,sorry can help with puppy champs to adult champs as only ever ran pups at this one race,,many years ago lol :clown:

Back