The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Portamag Box And Ultrasound

Karen-Coral

Registered
Reaction score
Large portamag box

and Metron Ultrasound therapy......

If anyone is interested in these items or knows of anyone interested please contact me......

Large portamag boxand Metron Ultrasound therapy......

If anyone is interested in these items or knows of anyone interested please contact me......
karen got a porta mag but been looking for ultra sound how much do you want for it

Reply to all those who sent me a pm.....

Hi –Can’t believe the high level of interest in this equipment.

The ultra sound unit is a Metron Accusonic made in Australia it was top of range when new –

I bought it from a physiotherapist who was retiring- I had it serviced and a new part costing £40 was fitted.

This will also work in water which is best for bony areas

I’m looking for £250 for this great piece of equipment—or very near offer –

I have promised my mate Mick/Lynne first refusal.

If they don’t require it....... it’s up for offers--

Cheers

Steve.

The Portamag therapy box is £150 pounds ---It is fairly large could put two / three whippets in at a time if required –or small greyhound/ no limit dog---

Size approx-80 x 60 cm.....70cm high

(I was trying to reply individually without success.)

few enquiries about mag box.

photo's below-

easily unscrews for travelling/or to clean.....

not included in the photograph is the small black operating box which sits on top-

(this is included in the sale of the box)

lol! Karen the dog's look like they don't want to part with their beloved porta-mag!

they're a pain in the arse!

pacing and prowling ready to cock their legs up at anything new in the yard!

HELLO, WE CURRENTLY LOOKIN TO PURCHASE A MAG BOX FOR OUR LURCHERS

PLEASE GET INTOUCH IF YOU HAVE ANY FOR SALE OR IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE SELLING ONE!

THANKS ANDREW KIRK

Wish I had half a dozen-Lol

Spoken for sorry.......

Thanks for your interest :thumbsup:

Karen

hi, just wondering if anyone has one of these porta mag boxes for sale?

please pm me

I'm not surprised they sold so quickly, wouldn't be without my mag box,(brilliant things)

Think leia and the other dogs would leave home if i ever got rid of it :lol: they love it. :thumbsup: di

i have a brand new,vari kennel ie the box its the biggest one you can buy greyhound size, they are over a £100 i want £40 worth more.its stood in the shed doing nothing any interest pm me..might be able to get the electrics put in it.they ideal to put in the vans to transport the dogs,or have in the house,anyway pm me :thumbsup: could take some photos and email to you

I have the Portamag which can be laid in the bottom of the box. Or can just be used as a wrap around affected area. PM me if interested ;)

DSCF5266.jpg

DSCF5265.jpg

i dont want to sound stupid,,, :lol: but i do work in the building trade , which means iam a school drop out,,, :lol: no pun inteaded to other trades men :p

but i was born into racing,,and never used these portamag box,,,probably in thacher years ,,they probably too expencive

what type off injury,s are they used for,,,as iam intrested in adding one to house,for dog,s,,,,,if they are good at what they do

basically,,can anyone give me a small run down at what they are good at,,,and how it works,in easy guide , even i understand :lol: ,,,,probaby easy for everyone else to understand,,,but i was trained by guy,s who ran in 60,s and before,,,and i dont really get it,,,,cos i dont understand it :) ,,,but iam willing to learn as if its good for dog,s its i.e better for me to have :)

sorry if this seems a silly question,,,but rather look up on internet,,,i would rather hear from other dog men/or woman :thumbsup:

i dont want to sound stupid,,, :lol: but i do work in the building trade , which means iam a school drop out,,, :lol: no pun inteaded to other trades men :p

but i was born into racing,,and never used these portamag box,,,probably in thacher years ,,they probably too expencive

what type off injury,s are they used for,,,as iam intrested in adding one to house,for dog,s,,,,,if they are good at what they do

basically,,can anyone give me a small run down at what they are good at,,,and how it works,in easy guide , even i understand :lol: ,,,,probaby easy for everyone else to understand,,,but i was trained by guy,s who ran in 60,s and before,,,and i dont really get it,,,,cos i dont understand it :) ,,,but iam willing to learn as if its good for dog,s its i.e better for me to have :)

sorry if this seems a silly question,,,but rather look up on internet,,,i would rather hear from other dog men/or woman :thumbsup:
Im sure theres people out there that know about these better than me but I'll have a go, Im sure that if Im wrong someone will jump in to correct me.

Basically it works by creating a strong magnetic field which research has proved helps healing largely by improving circulation. This improves and speeds the healing process because more nutrients get to the affected area and waste products are more efficiently taken away. Its used for both muscular and boney injuries. Other factors not so well researched are that it helps to reduce pain and that it can be used to help to tone a dog prior to racing.

We don't have a portamag because we havent got the room but I do use a magnetic therapy wand which is rechargeable. These were originally designed for race horses and being rechargeable I can take it racing with us. I find it does work very well to help with injuries.

Hope that helps

I can't give you much information about them but ever since a good friend picked one up for us my dogs have never been the same since. (I would highly recommend having one) and wouldn't be without it now.

If you could of seen me trying to drag my Leia out of it last night so the other two could go in you will understand just how much the dogs love it. :lol:

Hope this helps. :thumbsup: di

Back