Poppy

Thank god their are people like you out there to rescue & care for Poppy :wub:

I really admire what you have done & are going to do in the future. :cheers:

All the very best with her treatment etc :luck:

:huggles: to Poppy she looks such a sweet heart :wub:

I will keep fingers crossed for a lovely home for the boy too :luck:

Oh Nicky, you are an angel

Poppy is so lucky to have you as her new Mommy

I am sure she is so much better being there with you for 24 hours already :wub: :wub:

So glad poppy is safe now, and in good care !!!

with someone looking after her like you nicky she will be back on her feet in no time !!! you are a real star what you have done for her !!!

you know somthing guys i was just saying this to somone else in a pm ,we all might have our little squabbles and arguments and stuff on here but you all come together wen its needed to help out wat we love the most our dogs ,you k9 people are the best and without all your help poppy wouldnt be here or be getting the treatment she needs if it wast for all you lot ,so give yourselves a good pat on the back or if the fancey takes ya have look in the mirrow and give yaselves a big smackerooney on the lips :* THANK YOU ALL

SOZ GOT ALL MUSHY THEN :b :- "

i think your the one who deserves the big pat on the back and the smooch on the mirror, youv done all the hard work, dont think many could have went into their house and been civil with them to get her out safe. youv done a really good thing and i dont think many could say they have done the same. :cheers:

nick...i can only echo what has been said before...you are little star my babe and we all are sooo proud of you :huggles: hugs to poppy mate..

Well done Nicky

Poor little girlie

At least after a proper check up she can be brought back to health with lots of love and tender care :huggles:

Shes a very lucky girl and she knows it by the look of things :wub:

Good luck :luck: :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
heres my ollie getting close to her i think hes in love  :wub:
P1010008-12.jpg

sorry not brill pics once she has settled i will get you all some good pics as i dont wana pull her around at the moe  :huggles:

Oh she looks very settled bless, love her pink jumper........she looks like she can relax

now.

I'm so glad you have got Poppy out of that house Nicky, your a star :huggles:

Now she is getting the treatment she needs I'm sure will come on in leaps and bounds :huggles: She looks so settled in that picture :wub:

Fingers crossed for the Blue boy :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
awwww,nicky,poor Poppy,a broken toe and a heart murmur. :( wouldnt be surprised if having all those litters of puppies for that awful couple hasnt done the damage to her heart,its more of a strain than what you realise carrying puppies.poor Poppy :(

fancy leaving her with a broken toe too.after all the money shes earned for them youd think theyd make sure she was looked after but no :(

ill be there with a baseball bat too anytime hun :rant:

im so glad you got her out of that hell hole and thats shes safe and will now be able to get a bit better and put some weight on thanks to your loving care. :huggles: what a star you are. youll surely be rewarded for all your goodness, :) same as i hope they are punished for all their evil ways :angry:

you know somthing guys i was just saying this to somone else in a pm ,we all might have our little squabbles and arguments and stuff on here but you all come together wen its needed to help out wat we love the most our dogs ,you k9 people are the best and without all your help poppy wouldnt be here or be getting the treatment she needs if it wast for all you lot ,so give yourselves a good pat on the back or if the fancey takes ya have look in the mirrow and give yaselves a big smackerooney on the lips  THANK YOU ALL"
Nicky

Its so easy for us to just send you a few pounds to help salve our consciences but it was YOU who had the guts and commitment to, not only rescue this poor whippet but to give her a loving, caring forever home.

It is you who deserves a mega pat on the back and a big smackerooney.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Debbie

Poppy looks like she has always been with you Nicky :huggles:

What a lovely lady you are you deserve the pat on the back :huggles:

:luck: :luck: :luck: for Poppy at the vets next week :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update, Nicky :thumbsup:

I'm not going to dwell on her past now, just look forward to her future with you and your family :huggles: :huggles:

Heart murmurs can be transient - brought on by stress or circumstances - although I would have thought it unlikely that a murmer involving both sides would be temporary :unsure: But you never know :thumbsup:

Good link for struvite stones......

http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body_canin...der_stones.html

Sounds likes poor Poppy has had bladder infections most of her life :(

Once again, Nicky ........ you are a star lady :huggles: :thumbsup:

Well done Nicky it's always lovely to see a happy ending, some people should not be allowed to have animals of any kind :rant: :rant:

I hope all goes well for you and Poppy :luck: :luck:

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: To you Nicky. Haven't been on here for ages and reading this. Ooh, getting all emotional!!! Good luck to you with Poppy, she certainly couldn't have asked for a more 'whippet friendly' home... and coats, collars, snugglebeds etc! Bet the little darling thinks she is in heaven!! :huggles:

nicky12 said:
heres my ollie getting close to her i think hes in love  :wub:
P1010008-12.jpg

sorry not brill pics once she has settled i will get you all some good pics as i dont wana pull her around at the moe  :huggles:

Aw Ollie has a girlfriend :wub:

Debbie Reed said:
NickyIts so easy for us to just send you a few pounds to help salve our consciences but it was YOU who had the guts and commitment to, not only rescue this poor whippet but to give her a loving, caring forever home.

It is you who deserves a mega pat on the back and a big smackerooney.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Debbie

I agree that Nicky is a star taking this whippet in, going and getting her, giving her a home and all the tlc she needs but I don't think you should say that others give money to salve their consciences - people give because they care and want to help not because they have a bad conscience about not being able to do it themselves

Pauline

shes had another good night slept throu on sofa ,guna try take her for little walk up and down the path today by our house ,shes much brighter got waggy tail and a licky kiss on me lips this morning (w00t) her belly doesnt see so tucked up now you can she has food in it iif ya know what i mean :D shes so funny as i type this she draged her bed to a sun spot by th livingroom door and is trying to fluff up the furry bed a bit :lol:

Back