The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Poppy

awwwa! he looks in love to me :wub: :wub: :wub:

so glad that they love her to :wub:

:rant: :rant: :rant: No words can describe how im feeling about her owners right now. Im so so glad she is safe with you :huggles:

nicky12 said:
heres my ollie getting close to her i think hes in love  :wub:
P1010008-12.jpg

sorry not brill pics once she has settled i will get you all some good pics as i dont wana pull her around at the moe  :huggles:

Looks pretty brilliant to me :)) :)) :))

nicky12 said:
that women is a lier  :angry: as she said she a fussy eater ,fussy eater my ass she has been having 5meals a day and scoffing the lot as soon as its put down  :- " does that sound like a fussy eater to you  :angry:
Nicky thats absolutely shocking...you are right no dog would eat like that if it was a fussy eater.. :rant: Ill come with you with my baseball bat too... :rant: how can people do this to any animal...

Have you had any word about the little dog... :( hope he finds a home as good as yours Nicky....you are an Angel... o:) Ill say it again...and Ill send you a donation too... :thumbsup:

Shes is good hands now Im sure she has fallen on her feet... :huggles:

Poor Poppy. I've just forked out a huge amount for our foster Poppy, so I can't chip in I'm sorry, but wishing you all the best with her.

I know you'll be very careful with her, but dont let her do too much free running too soon, let her get fit gradually. Tie had a grade 3 heart murmur (although only on the left side) and she managed 2 or 3 bouts of wild frisbee chasing every day once we'd got her fit.

Is there a plan for getting the boy out too?

This is getting frustrating :(

I still have not heard from the lady whose friend is looking for a dog, as she is still waiting to hear from her, if that makes sense... :blink:

I am inclined to say, that if I don't hear from her by mid afternoon, to just let someone else get in touch if they can take this boy.

Having said that, I have still not heard back from the advertiser, so maybe he has already sold him to someone else... :(

Will keep you all informed if I find anything out.

Liz and the Monellis

Nicky, Whippets are very clever and that beautiful little girl has a big smile on her face as she knows she is finally safe and cared for. I am putting a collar up for auction on another thread. All money raised to Poppy. :huggles:

whippetwise said:
:rant:   :rant:   :rant: No words can describe how im feeling about her owners right now. Im so so glad she is safe with you :huggles:

i couldnt have put it better myself.

my chq is in the post nicky :thumbsup:

Goodness...she is light isn't she? :( Fred is quite a small boned, skinny whippet, but does at least weight nearly 11kg..although dogs will be heavier than bitches. They have obviously neglected her recently (not to mention being used as a breeding machine). She sounds exhausted poor love, and clearly needs lots of quiet rest, and frequent small meals to help build her up again.

I don't know what you intend to do about her previous owners...but do be careful how much detail you put on here, as this may affect any outcome. It's lovely to be able to follow her progress though :huggles:

OMG What a :rant: :rant: this women needs more than a bat, how about she gets every problem this poor little whippet has, plus a few more and feed her once a week and see how she likes it the :rant: of a women.

Nicky o:) , well done on a great save and I'm sure this little girl will give you all the love she can in return. :thumbsup:

Rae said:
Poor Poppy.  I've just forked out a huge amount for our foster Poppy, so I can't chip in I'm sorry, but wishing you all the best with her.
I know you'll be very careful with her, but dont let her do too much free running too soon, let her get fit gradually.  Tie had a grade 3 heart murmur (although only on the left side) and she managed 2 or 3 bouts of wild frisbee chasing every day once we'd got her fit. 

Is there a plan for getting the boy out too?

hi rae i no not everyone can help times are hard for all ,your support is just as good as donations and i thank everyone for that :huggles:

as im writing this iv just had call bk of the vets and they said she has hi protien in her wee and also alot of crystals called struvit sorry not shure if iv spelt it right ,so when she goes in to be spade they will also do a radio graft of the bladder as its likely she has a stone in the bladder ,they also want anothe pee sample on monday as fresh as i can get it for further test .

sorry to be completely dim here, but a stone as in kidney stones? or as in a garden stone?

sorry but my grans dog swallowed a stone once and had to have an op to get it removed hence why im asking. :b

k4tie-d said:
sorry to be completely dim here, but a stone as in kidney stones? or as in a garden stone?sorry but my grans dog swallowed a stone once and had to have an op to get it removed hence why im asking. :b

:lol: i mean as in like kidney stone but in the bladder :D that made me smile :D

sounds like shes going to get the best treatment needed and will hopefully be back to full health real soon.

hope the boy gets a loving home soon just like poppy :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

My old greyhound has had this problem twice in a couple of months last year (Crystals/high protien) its now being managed via her diet. Shes been fine for ages now :))

Louise_Simon said:
My old greyhound has had this problem twice in a couple of months last year (Crystals/high protien) its now being managed via her diet. Shes been fine for ages now  :))
ooo lou perhaps you can give me some tips on her diet then :)

So glad Poppy is going to be sorted out soon and on the road to recovery. :luck:

:huggles: to Poppy.

omg poor baby :(

sendin her lots of cuddles :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

nicky you really are an angel love, well done for getting that poor little darling away from them things, i say things as people wouldnt have done this to that poor little sweety. sending you PM love.

ps sending :huggles: from sasha and indiana for poppy.

Back