The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Poppy Comes Home

Bingo!

Registered
Reaction score
After travelling in the torrential rain yesterday we collected Poppy from Mark and Lesleys home.

She's a little angel o:) eating and sleeping well and has already settled in better than we were expectting :thumbsup:

She has become very friendly with our greyhoung "Big Tom" and enjoys cuddling up with him after he gave her an all over body wash :lol:

I had a great night sleep -_- ........ as Jenny was looking after her last night but Poppy only woke couple of times, my turn tonight (w00t)

Here are some pics for you to enjoy,

thanks again Mark and Lesley and to Sox, for our beautiful girl.

Neil, Jenny and Holly.

Bingo! said:
After travelling in the torrential rain yesterday we collected Poppy from Mark and Lesleys home.
She's a little angel o:) eating and sleeping well and has already settled in better than we were expectting :thumbsup:

She has become very friendly with our greyhoung "Big Tom" and enjoys cuddling up with him after he gave her an all over body wash :lol:

I had a great night sleep -_- ........ as Jenny was looking after her last night but Poppy only woke  couple of times, my turn tonight (w00t)

Here are some pics for you to enjoy,

thanks again Mark and Lesley and to Sox, for our beautiful girl.

Neil, Jenny and Holly.

:wub: :wub: sounds like an angel, cant wait to see pics. :thumbsup:

I'm trying my best with the pics but having a few technical problems :(

Holly and Poppy

popb.jpeg

The weather was awfull but im sure like us it was worth it (w00t) so glad to hear poppy has settled holly looks very happy :) when we picked ours up poppy was tearing about all over the place :lol: they are a real credit to mark and lesley and who ever gets the little girl thats left im sure will be pleased :) sue

awww! youve got your hands full looks like holly has got herself a new playmate to get up to all sorts of mischief with good luck keep us updated :wub: :thumbsup:

sorry about the pictures... or quality and lack of them, for some reason our computer is not happy with adding pictures so we will try again tomorrow. :(

Holly and Poppy are insperable, with tom and willow always at hand to make sure she is ok, or not doing something she shouldn't ( like chewing te brick work :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
think i've cracked it now........... what an effort it has been.

Poppy has been active all day today and has fed well again, hopefully she'll be a good girl for me tonight - wishful thinking probably :D

back to sleep again now -_- -_- :wub: .

Neil

sleepy.JPG

what a beautifull little girl :wub:

looks like she is very happy and settled with you :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

What a sweetie she is :huggles: :thumbsup:

SHE IS ABSOLELUTELY :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: all the best of :luck: :luck: :luck: with your new baby girl :D :D :D

Had a very good night sleep last night -_- , Poppy has taken very well to her crate and only woke up a couple of times during the night to be let out for a wee.

She was carried for a brief trip on the school run this morning and enjoyed all the fuss she was receiving :wub: .

thanks for the nice comments.

Neil

Glad to hear shes doing well neil. :huggles: dottie and smudge have rearly settled. they certainly dont worry about the big dogs do they . :lol: poppy was such aplayfull little pup. :) all the very best with her keep the pics coming sue

Back