The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Poppy Comes Home

Poppy is a gorgeous girl :wub: love the way she has settled in quickly and Willow looks as though she is pleased to have her there :huggles: Wishing you all the best and fab photos :luck:

peppermint lady said:
Glad to hear shes doing well neil. :huggles: dottie and smudge have rearly settled. they certainly dont worry about the big dogs do they . :lol: poppy was such aplayfull little pup. :) all the very best with her keep the pics coming  sue

Hi Sue,

Poppy certainly is a very playfull and confident little girl and not at all fazed by the size of Tom, its all good :thumbsup:

ill keep the posts coming but am having to go to Boots all the time to transfer files from camera to CD as I lost the connetcting cable, so it could be a short while :b

Likewise, it will be good to see how Dottie and Smudge develop and hope that everything goes well for you all.

:cheers: Neil

So pleased your little girl has settled quickly, they ,as you know ,spent loads of time with our other dogs so they are used to playing with them.Glad she slept for you all the way home.

Just to relieve any pressure Neil :sweating: You will be pleased to know that the last pup Cindie Whippet went to her new home today, not a racing home but good freinds of ours that raced years ago and wanted her for a pet .Thank you all for fantastic homes can't wait to see all the babes next year :thumbsup:

come on neil we need some more pics of poppy :) hope she is doing well her 2 sisters are little devils but in a lovely way (w00t) they have all gone to puppy trials today . got to get dottie and smudge used to traveling so they went for the ride :lol: sue

She is gorgeous. She looks like a little ornament sitting in the fireplace like that, bless her little paws :wub: :wub:

Hi there,

It has been a while but here are some long over due pics of the lovely, :wub: and very energetic poppy. :blink:

We have had a lovely christmas and I feel that the tree will never be the same again!!!! :blink: (w00t) :( .

She has grown a lot since she came home and she is putting her new hight to good use( if you call causing trouble and chaos a good use). she has found a hobby which is collecting stones and worms! :p and has settled in with the dogs realy well :wub:

DSC00249.JPG

Paddy and Poppy in their fav place ( well poppy's was under the sofa but she can't get there any more so she has chosen here with paddy) :huggles: :wub:

DSC00246.JPG

Last one for the mo. Poppy giving her best friend a big kiss :wub: :huggles:

DSC00247.JPG

she looks great jenny dont they shoot up (w00t) i must admit ours were very good with the tree :) dottie did like the holly underneath it kept running off with it :lol: has neil found the cable yet or are you still running down to boots :lol: lovely to see new pics sue :cheers:

Poppy has been hanging over branches, pulling the tinsel and any other part she can get too :wacko: she finds this a fun way to keep us all busy.

Neil is still unable to find the cable, and Boots is needed at the mo :rant: but i have my mobil phone camera which is ok for the time but you can tell the difference in picture quality.

when she had her 1st jabs she was 2.9kg ( have no idea what that is in lb/oz) how is dottie doing? i think that if poppy puts half her energy into racing that she does at home we could be on to a winner! (w00t) :cheers:

hope to get some more on soon. she gets her last jab on 3rd so in a couple of weeks will be posting her first walk :D (w00t)

they certainly have energy to burn (w00t) dottie was 7lb 4 0z and smudge was 7lb 9 oz :) smudge is a better eater than dottie she is a bit pickie :lol: trouble is she knows if she turns her nose up at it i will offer her somethink else :D soft touch i am and she knows it little monkey :lol: good job flo,s not a fussy girl :) flo just cant understand why dottie gets more meals than her (w00t) we did put some pics on the other day now christmas is over julie will get some more of them togeather sue

All the very best with Poppy, shes gorgeous...and so reminds me of my very first whippet... :huggles: :wub: :wub:

aww Poppy is beautiful, love her markings, she's certainly got lots of friends to keep her busy !

poppy is a bit fussy as well. she wont eat out of bowl, must be on a plate (or the floor) and she isn't that fond on most foods.

they sound like they are both doing well and i hope that poppy doesn't know that she gets more choice than she would have had as their is only her eating that food/ at those times.

Well poppy had her 2nd jabs on thursday and has put on a lot of weight from last time ( not a surprise!) :thumbsup: she is now 3.6 kg which at a guess is about 6lb 4 oz but that may be a bit out. she is a bit smaller than her sisters but that is not through the amount of food she is going through! (w00t) i am begining to think that sha has consumed at least a large flock of sheep in the last few weeks. :lol:

they grow at different rates jenny :) dottie seems to be eating better this week :lol: they certainly have energy to burn :lol: but what lovely out going pups they are :huggles: dottie is quite car sick at the moment but she will get over it (w00t)

Back