The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

piper's pups

all pups are looking good they have all inhearated there fathers large chest and rib cage not to mention the sticky up ears. (w00t) (w00t) looking forward to seeing this lot run next year everyone is doing a great job rearing them they all look in great condition as do dillion and olive. :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY[/SIZE] TO A LOVELY LITTER :cheers: :wub: :cheers:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Half Birthday - Gorgeous lot... [/SIZE] :cheers:

Chris took some better photos of herself today :wub:

Picture450.jpg

Picture451.jpg

Picture452.jpg

Picture453.jpg

Picture461.jpg

ethels looking good,and look at them muscles :eek: :p

think these pups are going to make sue happy when they get racing,they certainly have the drive and determination and speed of winners :thumbsup:

sue i think you will have a few winners in the litter :thumbsup: :wub: :huggles:

I really hope they make Sue and John proud :D .....As you said they all have the drive and determination :wub:

Very nice photos of herself. I love the one of her turning with Tinks behind her.

Ethels facial looks are just like her mother's.She also has sticking up ears.She's the only one of Piper's pups that had them that stook up permanently.It's a bit of a surprise she is so light though.She always looked chunky as a little pup we thought she would be one of the big ones....seems that Ethel has a few surprises for us. :wub:

will be great seeing this lot racing next year.oliver o:) is really up for the chase and does really well keeping up with the rest of the tribe.

sue greenwood said:
Ethels facial looks are just like her mother's.She also has sticking up ears.She's the only one of Piper's pups that had them that stook up permanently.It's a bit of a surprise she is so light though.She always looked chunky as a little pup we thought she would be one of the big ones....seems that Ethel has a few surprises for us. :wub:

I know, my 26lb bitch :eek: now looking at being an 18lb-der :lol: ......Oh well I don't mind ;) :wub: .......She's small and strong and can't half motor ;) ......Looking at Oliver and Dixie they are all built the same way ......I think we are all going to have some great fun with these babes :thumbsup: ......BTW isn't it about time we had photo's of your girls ?? :*

Great pics Chris,all the pups are looking fantastic.

How are you coping with the white hairs Hannah? I bet you got the hoover out even more now :lol:

It's Barney's 5th Birthday in two days. Time flies far too quickly.Mind you he's not having a birthday cake he can make do with squirrel (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday[/SIZE]

Happy 5th Birthday Barney,Gime, Forest and Harry :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: [SIZE=21pt] HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE] :wub:

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY boys ....

Lord, where does the time go? :eek:

I need some 5 year old pics of you all..... :D

Cor blimey photos are thin on the ground :eek: ......Ethel is now (at 7 calendar months Monday) a whopping 17lbs and 6ozs ......So I guess she's the smallest ?? :wub: ...Here she is last Sunday ......

Picture107.jpg

Picture108-1.jpg

Back