The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

piper's pups

just noticed tink,she is tiny next to ethel,hope the next whippy is a little one :lol: though im not looking for a few years :lol:

Love the pics of Ethel and Tink running in sync :thumbsup: - they look best of buddies :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dixie today weighed last week 20lb

LastRoll-38.jpg

wow dont know how you managed to keep her still long enough,but thats a fantastic picture of dixie,shes stacked beautifully :wub:

trish g said:
just noticed tink,she is tiny next to ethel,hope the next whippy is a little one :lol: though im not looking for a few years :lol:
think i will have to keep a close eye on spirit,when trish is around :- "

he enjoyed his :huggles: with his aunty trish today

Only just seen these pics...Molly is the same weight as dixie at 20lb and Emma is 18lb. Emma is going to make a fantastic rabbiter as she just loves chasing Rabbits and Squirrels. Molly is far too busy being naughty. The biggies were catching up with a fox early hours of yesterday morning. Twister has a mark on her face got far too close. Piper was covered in soil and Barney chased it forever. Did finally get them back before i had to go to work. :D

My little babies across the country are looking good. Saw Oliver on Sunday gave me a few kisses. Roger was there too got loads of kisses from him. Tell Oliver he's far too mean with his kisses. See you all at the champs. :luck:

sue greenwood said:
Only just seen these pics...Molly is the same weight as dixie  at 20lb and Emma is 18lb.  Emma is going to make a fantastic rabbiter as she just loves chasing Rabbits and Squirrels. Molly is far too busy being naughty. The biggies were catching up with a fox early hours of yesterday morning. Twister has a mark on her face got far too close. Piper was covered in soil and Barney chased it forever. Did finally get them back before i had to go to work. :D
My little babies across the country are looking good. Saw Oliver on Sunday gave me a few kisses. Roger was there too got loads of kisses from him. Tell Oliver he's far too mean with his kisses. See you all at the champs. :luck:

oliver doesnt have much time these days for kisses :( ,hes going through the chewing stage of anything he can get hold of :lol: ,hes very naughty at times :p

see you at the champs sue and good luck :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh you :clown: .....Of course I get Ethel to stand like that :- " ....All it takes is velcro's, super glue and some sticky backed plastic ......oh yes and a tranquilizer or 2 :- " :lol:

Well here she is at 6 months (nearly) .......Grandad Fuller has stamped his size on her as he has done with most of his sons and daughters .....Shes struggling to hit 17lbs at the mo :eek: ........Shes as mad as a hatter and always looks for fun things to do ......Ethel's impossible to tire out, but has a great head for serious things like ragging or fluffy things that move :- " ......Its a great shame coursing has gone as it would have suited Ethel down to the ground ;)

Standing :wub:

Badminton012.jpg

Her recall :D

Badminton013.jpg

BOO

Badminton047.jpg

Badminton048.jpg

Badminton049.jpg

brilliant pics hannah, ethels looking as gorgeous as ever :wub: :huggles:

where as the 6 months gone :eek: they dont seem to have been babies for very long do they :wacko:

going to find some pics of oliver to celebrate his first 6 months too :thumbsup:

Looking at the first photo of Ethel Hannah it's not just the size that Fuller has given her but the ears too. :lol: Proper hunting ears they are.

Love the pic with Tink. Nice photo Chris. :thumbsup:

I still can't believe that she's so small. But she's a power pack of a little lass.

Yes shes certainly got a pair of ears on her :lol: .....Being next to Tink, you can see how small she is, but as you said she is a little power pack and very focused 8) .....

WOW they are all looking so grown up. :huggles: Ethel still reminds me of our Bonny, :huggles:

:wub: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY 6 MONTHS [/SIZE] :wub:

to all twisters pups :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

heres oliver.......now weighing 24lb 8oz :thumbsup:

IMG_0906.jpg

WOW Olivers looking very handsome :wub: ......Happy 6 months birthday to them all :huggles:

oliver is such a handsom boy :wub: :wub:

great piccy of him trish :thumbsup:

and hannah....your little angel is looking very cute :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Back