The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pic A Number

Nice Names Griff :- "

Its a smashing litter,How are you gonna decide who to keep ? :blink: :luck:

Bet you have people knocking your door down for one !

:wub: Claire for me :huggles:

But they are all :wub:

Good luck in your choice :luck:

Last but not least, Queen Phoebe not a show off, doesn't like the camera......

I see you are going to have your hands full training this little madam Karen (w00t) but is is lovely :wub:

Not too worry Karen :) , my Callista was like that, nowadays if i want to stack somebody on a table i have to lock her away first. She jumps on the table at the first sight of the treats! :) "me too, me too...... " :lol:

Seraphina said:
Not too worry Karen :) , my Callista was like that, nowadays if i want to stack somebody on a table i have to lock her away first.  She jumps on the table at the first sight of the treats!  :)   "me too, me too...... " :lol:

Not in the least bit worried Lida. I show Brian the photo's, and he was chuffed. She reminded him of Tesa :thumbsup: :wub:

Thay are all looking so lovely. :wub: All the boys and Claire for me although I suspect Pheobe (or her stacker!!) is hiding her qualities from us :- "

rag dog said:
Sue Delaney1 said:
parnew said:

:huggles: :huggles: I want this one Griff. I'll send u the deposit express post..... Gimme gimme gimme. I've got 3 spare bays in my kennels.

Cheers - Sue

Sued If you 3 spare bays I can fill all spaces when would you like them delivered Rag Dog :lol:

Hey suzie...

3 spare bays indeed...lol.. you might have one filled soon.... bloody gigi keep biting my siberian.... got to love kid..... he has such a great temperament... he truly thinks he is a whippet.. but hey he has taught gigi (whippet) one new trick how to jump onto the b.b.q.

josie...

PS: Hey Griff... now when do you have time to do anything else. lol.... good to see you are snapping plenty of pictures..... keep them coming.. is lovely to look at.... :teehee:

Phoebe is looking lovely Karen :wub: oooo and I love Murphy and Shannon :wub: o:) they are all scrummy . o:) :wub: ....... so far away though :(

they are all sooo cute, do Abbey and Shannon have supermodel long legs already or are they just standing up more straight than their buddies ?

Oh my goodness - how on earth do you get them to stack up at such a young age?? I am soooo impressed, beautiful babies, I love their colourings. I have a litter that are 1 week older out of Aust/NZ CH Davina Ineffable India (Imp Aust to NZ) & they are dynamite, have a couple of stacked shots of a few of them on my website, but these piccy's of your babies are outstanding. I will look forward to their progress, they are goregous.

Hi Lynda and welcome to K9, and Thanks. We are very pleased with this litter and yes it is fun to try and stack these guys. I've spoke with Georgina and she sent me some pic's of your babies they look great :wub: please feel free to cross post and put up some pics of your babies. Hope Molly is doing well and things in N.Z. are fine. Cheers Griff :cheers:

Back