The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pic A Number

You know he has more photo's, but will he share them.... oooohhh nooooo :eek: :eek:

There is a name for this type of person :oops: :lol: :p

Yes Tesa,

He's call a, .........................Good, Kind person, Please may we have more photo's.

Jill.

parnew said:
Meet Phoebe ( Tesa's new girl )

Im so sorry - just caught up with this Tesa, PHOEBE :wub: :wub: :wub: ... and Parnew - what a wonderful litter - you must be so proud.

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: .... and all gorgeous :wub: o:) :wub: o:) :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
parnew said:
The gang tonight ( bit dark and fuzzy )

A lot of little Barney's it looks to me.........

Tesa are you going to be hooked into showing your new little girl? (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Cheers - Sued :cheers:

What a gorgeous group of Puppies. :huggles: :wub: Glad your in Tasmania. (w00t)

They are lovely, i bet you are so pleased :thumbsup: Can i ask , how many pups is usaully 'average' for a whippet bitch to have?

I like this one and this one

Dogs? bitches? dog and bitch?

And is there one with a lot of white? I want to see that one.

When do we get the stacked pics Griff?

Don't want much do I?

ooh! only just read this topic, what gorgeous little pups, sure they'll all be as pretty and 8) as mum and dad

:luck: with them all

as whippets can have either 1 or 12 pups (w00t) I would say the average is 5 or 6 ;)

Yes a litter of 6 or 7 is all we mostly have but this time we were quite shocked to see nine.......Here's Shamus. Photo shoot Monday afternoon now we have an area set up ! What little stinkers to take photo's of. It's great fun but stressing (w00t) (w00t)

Gee Griff you could have had him facing the camera :p :wacko: :teehee: :- " :D

He's a little ripper :thumbsup:

Back