The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Well the grounds been lovely and soft this week Sarah, lets hope the mild weather keeps up. :thumbsup:

It is with great regret that I have to inform everyone that i've just recieved a phone call from Mr Hawkins (Masta) to inform me that his fantastic lure coursing bitch "Penny Picture" has just come into season anyone who's seen this bitch lure course will know she oozes class.

i'm sure there will be many participants letting out a sigh of relief at not having to run against this fantastic bitch, Never mind mate she'll be right for the next one :thumbsup:

(Lesley don't get the champers out just yet :cheers: )

so this now brings in another runner from well North of the Border in Mr's Marion Benzie's bitch "Cuttyfield sashas secret"

All Black & Beautyfull

v

Silverslip Who Loves The Sun

Roadean Rapsody In August

v

Eugenie Princess

Hillsdown Day Dreamer

v

Niisyf Heres Oto (Wheres My T)

Wheatroyd Once Upon A Wish

v

Barleys Lad

Truely Scumptious Of Pennymeadow (Pennymeadow Penny)

v

Stars Strike Heart & Soul (Strikes Take That),

Elgadane Cast No Shadow

v

Elgadane Black Mogul

Avismare Midnight Star

v

High Jinx

Cuttyfield luffras legacy

v

Starvass Moonlighting

Collony Silver Digiloo

v

Cyanara Ice Saint of Niisyf

Cuttyfield sashas secret (Reserve)

v

Lynperry Waterloo Boy (Callena Taro)

Big Brother Strikes (The Phantom Menace)

v

Highlands Just Jessie

Winterfell Tinkerbelle (winterfell Tinkerbeele)

v

Parkstone Take A Chance (Parkstone Take A Chance)

Parkstone Let Me loose

v

Parkstone Candy Kisses (Thumberlina)

Arjuna Joe Bloggs

v

Parkstone Queen Of The Nile

Pennymeadow Black Jack

v

Pennymeadow Pot Black

Crackling Beauty (Calenna Hope)

v

Lynperry Wonder

Reserve

Cuttyfield celtic charm

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shame for Patrick & Bella, :( Patrick has put a lot of work into this event and we cant thank him enough, :cheers: at least it gets it over and done with, looking forwards to her competeing next year. :thumbsup:

Its a shame she has come in to season just before the event but thats just bitches for you im sure she will be back in top form by the 26th of January. :thumbsup:

What a pity for Patrick and Penny Pictures. Never mind mate you will be able to compete for best whippet in the country on Jan 26 next :luck: :thumbsup:

awww!! i cant believe it patrick... they do pick their times dont they

thats a real shame patrick!!! sorry to hear this , oh well guess it gives someone else a chance now then !!! (w00t) im sorry really i am , she is a pleasure to watch :thumbsup:

It's a shame we were really looking forward to Kane and Bella running together,it would have been a good course for the Black 'n' whites :)

:( I'm very sorry someone had to withdraw their dog but i would just like to say I am very happy to be coming to this competition and seeing all the real lure dogs running.

Be very happy as long as we don't disgrace ourselves lol

Cuttyfield Sacha's Secret

I'm sorry Bella had to with draw cos of her being in season ......My best lad had to with draw because of two dropped muscles :( ....A tad more serious, but then Jacob has never been taken seriously even as a vet :- "

Jacobs legs this Thursday .....

Picture002-2.jpg

That looks awfull Hannah, but knowing your lad I bet he would still of run his heart out given the chance, hope he's up and running again soon.(maybe in time for the next 1 :thumbsup: )

Only a week to go now, as stated previously we'll be running a Free BBQ on the day for those with dogs running the club house will be open for drinks/toilets ect throughout the day.

The presentation to the winners\runner up's will take place in the club house where we can all sit down to a nice relaxed drink (or 2) in the warm whilst we give the finalist the praise they will have earned :thumbsup:

Sorry that so many have dropped out due to season AND THAT INJURY LOOKS AWFUL!!

But brilliant news that Marion and Jade are coming

Ye ha Me pal is coming too!!!!

So excited no camper yet but a week is a long time in ebay!!!! maybe well get lucky!!

Loads of beds to choose from in Blackburn and well pop over in the morning if we dont hit the jackpot.

LOL (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that so many have dropped out due to season
we knew several bitch's were due in season but their owners had their fingers crossed that they would hold off till after the 25th, but when Nature calls theres not a lot you can do.

We were in the lucky situation of having so many reserves waiting to move up into the main stake, there are still 9 reserves in place should they be needed.

See you all on the 25th for a nice relaxed freindly days lure coursing. :thumbsup:

Poor Jacob, :( that looks awful, bet he wont rest either, (w00t) i know when Rose did hers she"d just come out of the boxes, if she had stopped then it might not have detatched but no like any whippet she had to carry on till the end. :lol:

1 less sleep now Sarah. :- "

Hope Jacob gets better soon Hannah that looks painful :(

So far Spry is holding out she wants to give Shiny what for 8) but if the worst happens Sienna is in reserve for her :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE[/SIZE]

unfortunatly Sparkys bitch has been withdrawn from the meeting so "Cuttyfield Celtic Charm" now gains a place in the starting line up

All Black & Beautyfull

v

Silverslip Who Loves The Sun

Roadean Rapsody In August

v

Eugenie Princess

Hillsdown Day Dreamer

v

Niisyf Heres Oto (Wheres My T)

Wheatroyd Once Upon A Wish

v

Barleys Lad

Truely Scumptious Of Pennymeadow (Pennymeadow Penny)

v

Stars Strike Heart & Soul (Strikes Take That),

Elgadane Cast No Shadow

v

Elgadane Black Mogul

Avismare Midnight Star

v

High Jinx

Cuttyfield luffras legacy

v

Starvass Moonlighting

Collony Silver Digiloo

v

Cyanara Ice Saint of Niisyf

Cuttyfield sashas secret

v

Lynperry Waterloo Boy (Callena Taro)

Big Brother Strikes (The Phantom Menace)

v

Highlands Just Jessie

Winterfell Tinkerbelle (winterfell Tinkerbeele)

v

Parkstone Take A Chance (Parkstone Take A Chance)

Parkstone Let Me loose

v

Parkstone Candy Kisses (Thumberlina)

Arjuna Joe Bloggs

v

Cuttyfield celtic charm (Reserve)

Pennymeadow Black Jack

v

Pennymeadow Pot Black

Crackling Beauty (Calenna Hope)

v

Lynperry Wonder

YE HA

What a contingent from SPWRC??

Jinx,Jade and now Ruby

This is going to be a great day looking forward to meeting every one (w00t)

Ouch Jacob :( - note to self please in future - when your legs begin to detach themselves from your body you should stop, or at least slow down.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and a good days lure coursing. Sorry to hear so many dogs dropping out due to injury and season.

Mark I bet you wish you'd done the draw on the day now :lol:

Rae said:
Ouch Jacob    :(   - note to self please in future - when your legs begin to detach themselves from your body you should stop, or at least slow down.
Looking forward to meeting everyone and a good days lure coursing.  Sorry to hear so many dogs dropping out due to injury and season. 

Mark I bet you wish you'd done the draw on the day now  :lol:

Good luck to everyone of course. It will be a great day for you all :thumbsup: I think the draw is best done close to the event. There are always drop outs and inclusions along this road. :luck:

Good luck to all next Sunday. I have a little inkling for Callena Hope, don't know why 8) . Here is a pic of the girl herself. Come on Spry (w00t)

spryers.jpg

Back