The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

and bottles :clown: ....Beej still repeats what his dear auntie Rae told him and Kieren to do with a bottle :eek:

Go little Cleo ;) .......Barbara is bringing her slips for Vinnie to practice next Sunday .....

Sparky get your bum in gear and get yourself up to the Lancashire for a bit of training.

here,s maddie (parkstone candy Kisses) only done this once before, 15lb hope the puddles are not to deep !!!

m.jpg

I heard she ran very well at Peover Naomi, :cheers: the thing with a little un is they can turn on nothing while the bigger dogs have to think about it for a while. :lol:

IMG_0843.jpg

well, i'm afraid its a chipped rib for maggie (Eugenie Princess) :(

Good news is she doesnt have to have an operation. :sweating:

poor girl, it doesnt seem to be bothering her much at all tho. she will be bouncing by the time she has 'healed'

NAOMI said:
here,s maddie (parkstone candy Kisses) only done this once before, 15lb hope the puddles are not to deep !!!
hi naomi my little girl is only 17lb so at least theres 2 little uns.. :thumbsup:

Realy sorry to hear that Sarah :( hope shes soon on the mend.

unfortunatly due to dogs having to be withdrawn we have a couple of places now available on a first come first serve basis priority being given to thoses not already having runners.

Mark Roberts said:
Realy sorry to hear that Sarah  :(   hope shes soon on the mend.
unfortunatly due to dogs having to be withdrawn we have a couple of places now available on a first come first serve basis priority being given to thoses not already having runners.

thanks mark. :huggles: shes enjoying all the pampering at the moment. bit difficult to balance a laptop and type when you've got a whippet insisting on sitting on your knee! :blink:

maggiemay2 said:

well, i'm afraid its a chipped rib for maggie (Eugenie Princess) :(

Good news is she doesnt have to have an operation. :sweating:

poor girl, it doesnt seem to be bothering her much at all tho. she will be bouncing by the time she has 'healed'

2 weeks indoors and she should be ok.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers sparky, will prob give her 4 weeks and see how she goes from there. dont want to risk her getting a 'knock' and doing something worse. :blink:

Back