The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Outbound(bailey) Rip

DavidH

Registered
Reaction score
yvonne has made a difficult decision. after ongoing complications with baileys rear leg,to have him put to sleep,rip.

great little dog in always.

feel for you both at your sad loss

dave//di rip bailey

Whata difficult, heartbreaking decision to have to make. So sorry you had to make it Yvonne. Thinking of you, RIP Bailey.

chris and rob x

So sorry :( it's such a hard decision to have to make

R.I .P.Bailey

Geoff & Hazel

Bless you Dave, :thumbsup: she made the right descision for Bailey,and my heart goes out to her as I know she found it very difficult to let him go :huggles:

Bless you Dave, :thumbsup: she made the right descision for Bailey,and my heart goes out to her as I know she found it very difficult to let him go :huggles:

A hard decision to make, thinking of you Yvonne.

run free at the rainbow bridge Bailey

marielou said:
A hard decision to make, thinking of you Yvonne.run free at the rainbow bridge Bailey

Sorry to hear about Bailey. :( I know, Ive been through it and its a hard decision to make, but its for the best in the end. :huggles:

sorry to hear this sad news RIP little one x

Sorry to hear your sad news Yvonne & Tony, RIP Bailey :(

I know how hard this was for you both, R.I.P. Bailey. Thinkig about you. :(

So sorry to hear bout Bailey, he was a cracking little dog. Know he had a lot of bother with his leg, very hard decision to make.

R I P Bailey :(

RIP bailey. no it was a hard decision. think of you both at this sad time :(

SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS R.I.P.BAILEY

JEFF,ERICA SHARON AND JOSHUA

Although it will not lessen the loss that you feel there is consolation in the fact that you did what was best for Bailey.

RIP little Outbound :(

Back